Powered by Outside

Capra 2019 al comp acros azx-203 headset

PB Forum :: YT Industries
Capra 2019 al comp acros azx-203 headset

Author Message
Posted: Jun 16, 2021 at 13:16 Quote
I’m looking for the azx-203 headset bearings and also the parts on the top, I believe I’m missing a seal or a spacer because water can get into my headset and I see a gap between the cup shaped cap and the top of the frame. I had my local bike shop put the fork on after I got it back from Fox, as they had the bike in for frame bearings (pivot bearings, not headset). Does anyone have a parts list or diagram or know where to find them? 2019 Capra AL comp 29er. Stock fork (Fox 36 performance elite w/ grip 2 damper).


 


Copyright © 2000 - 2026. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005869
Mobile Version of Website