Your Favourite Street Rider?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Your Favourite Street Rider?
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 at 20:30 Quote
I've been watchin a lot of videos, waiting for spring to roll around and I was wondering who your favourite street rider is? And if possible post a vid. I thought this thread would be a good way to waste time till spring comes Smile . I'll start off, I really like Eddie, always have, his style and tricks are dialed. Dakota is also up there, he has such amazing tech, but can go big too, and I recently started watching Dan Lacey, and he shreds soo hard, and his style is just orgasmic, here's a few vids to start.

Eddie

Dan

Dakota

Posted: Mar 7, 2008 at 20:37 Quote
i really like chase dehart and aaron ross...

Posted: Mar 7, 2008 at 20:51 Quote
Ah! Yes, Blackman is damn good, so is Aaron Ross and Dehart. And Chillbro is such a good video, Aaron Ross' part is incredible! I think I'm gunna watch that vid right now Smile , it's been a while.

Posted: Mar 7, 2008 at 21:14 Quote
hoder, ross, t-nez, hawk, roche....shoot there is too many!

Posted: Mar 7, 2008 at 21:18 Quote
Haha, I know eh! I'm leaning towards Eddie, but there are so many more, options are endless..

Posted: Mar 7, 2008 at 22:40 Quote
anyone who rides really fast and does gnarlyburlycore tech street. AKA Sean Burns, Josh Stricker, Brain Kachinsky

for tech grimey NYC street i like anybody in the SKAVENGER video.

I also like aaron ross, Dakota roche, Matt roe, and the entire Give D crew.

Brain Kachinsky is a rail monster.

Posted: Mar 8, 2008 at 6:27 Quote
edwin delarosa , caleb kilby , aaron ross and mike aitken rides good street as well

Posted: Mar 8, 2008 at 8:03 Quote
My favorite is for sure Chase Hawk and then Mike Aitken. Some other street riders I like are Aaron Ross, Ruben Alcantara and Sergio Layos.

Posted: Mar 8, 2008 at 8:03 Quote
The first 30 seconds of that Brian Kachinsky video was vicious! Shit lol, some of those looked really painful!

Posted: Mar 8, 2008 at 8:07 Quote
Snoopy- wrote:
The first 30 seconds of that Brian Kachinsky video was vicious! Shit lol, some of those looked really painful!

It's his part in Etnies Grounded. Probably the top 3 best BMX vids of all time.

Posted: Mar 8, 2008 at 8:10 Quote
Some gd street riders are Mark Love met him erm mike aitken er dan lacey steven hamilton, dan cox, davey watson they all well gd street riders Big Grin

Posted: Mar 8, 2008 at 13:07 Quote
Nigel Sylvester and tobias wicke are killer, and randy taylor is getting insane.....
little vid of tobias wicke

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012333
Mobile Version of Website