Your Favourite Street Rider?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Your Favourite Street Rider?
Posted: Apr 17, 2008 at 7:39 Quote
johntino wrote:
obviously a cock sucker yeah wankstain jog on

Keep talkin shit little boy, someone's gonna whoop your little ass someday for mouthing off to grown folks you little punk! I won't post MTB riders if it is for BMX, but you need to gain some respect son.

Posted: Apr 17, 2008 at 7:40 Quote
ermm yeah suck my balls Smile

Posted: Apr 17, 2008 at 7:41 Quote
johntino wrote:
ermm yeah suck my balls Smile

Whatever man! somebody reach out and spank this little shit.

Posted: Apr 17, 2008 at 7:42 Quote
please stop talking ^^^^^^^
|||||||

bmx 20 inch read dumb
ass

Posted: Apr 17, 2008 at 7:43 Quote
motiv303 wrote:
johntino wrote:
obviously a cock sucker yeah wankstain jog on

Keep talkin shit little boy, someone's gonna whoop your little ass someday for mouthing off to grown folks you little punk! I won't post MTB riders if it is for BMX, but you need to gain some respect son.

ok you too, do i have to separate you!?

its in the BMX forum, so obviusly its for bmx riders. next time there is a "which fork" thread in the mtb forum, i'll just say and odyssey director.......

Posted: Apr 17, 2008 at 7:53 Quote
Street applies to both sports, and nobody made a big deal out of it until that little shit started bitching.

Posted: Apr 17, 2008 at 7:56 Quote
cdavis wrote:
Street applies to both sports, and nobody made a big deal out of it until that little shit started bitching.

its still in the BMX forum....none of us really care whos rockin on a 26......

Posted: Apr 17, 2008 at 8:08 Quote
drewfunk wrote:
cdavis wrote:

its still in the BMX forum....none of us really care whos rockin on a 26......

I didn't come across the thread that way man. Was lookin up the topic of street riders and boom, saw this thread, didn't say BMX only, neither does the title or first comment as I said, didn't see the little print in the corner, , but I will respect that it is a 20"/ BMX thread. Just try to get some of these little boys in check. My favorite street rider of all time, street/ flatland, Standard rider Jesse Puente. Not sure if riding anymore.

Posted: Apr 17, 2008 at 8:23 Quote
cdavis wrote:

suck my balls ur the little bitch

now drop the subject

Posted: Apr 17, 2008 at 8:24 Quote
With you saying shit like that I am definitely not dropping this. You need to learn to respect older and wiser people for f*ck sakes. You could have easily said what you said earlier more respectively instead of telling people to suck your balls like an immature asshat.

Posted: Apr 17, 2008 at 9:10 Quote
My point exactly! if you'd have said "just to let you know this is a BMX thread" I'd have said alright man! My fault. and this woul've been over and done with, but you had to act like a little punk kid. either way, I'm done with it now, but grow up kid, you'll get more of what you want from people with respect than with childish bullshit! Take it easy little brother!

Posted: Apr 17, 2008 at 10:35 Quote
kk then thanks im a bit of a hot head Razz respect

Posted: Apr 17, 2008 at 16:51 Quote
Internet fights are so stupid and it says that its to inch forum at the top of the page. THere a link that say PB forum and then beside that it says 20 inch of DJ... depending on the forum its posted in.

Posted: Apr 17, 2008 at 16:52 Quote
And btw Edwin Delarosa and Steve Hamilton.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.034360
Mobile Version of Website