Crashed into a car today story, tell yours.

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Crashed into a car today story, tell yours.
Posted: Oct 12, 2009 at 12:04 Quote
kev211 wrote:
ezekiel wrote:
I had a close encounter a couple weeks back. A pizza delivery guy turned into driveway of the parking lot as I was crossing, I had to foot jam it hard to stop in time and he passed a few feet in front of me.

A couple guys in a van behind him stop and roll down their window, the driver says to me "if you want to go start shit with that guy, we saw it all.". I thanked him for the offer then explained that its not possible to go after every person that has almost ran me over. We both went on our way.

+1! good choice!

yeah got to agree on that if i did that ide be in court every day

Posted: Oct 12, 2009 at 12:10 Quote
this is good stuff. a lot of people feel the need to start shit any chance they get.

Posted: Oct 12, 2009 at 12:16 Quote
roro4000 wrote:
this is good stuff. a lot of people feel the need to start shit any chance they get.

(bmxers) are good at it no offence to any that dont alot i know just get pissed off at me if i clip them or accidently cut infront them cos they think they own skateparks but if i know the driver knows im there and he still nerly hits me il say hey man what the f*ck was that all about

Posted: Oct 12, 2009 at 13:12 Quote
I hit a parked car once, I was busy popping manuals on my old bike, and just as the front end was touching down I knew that it was too late. Took off the Right handside Wing Mirror, it was only an Astra but I looked a bellend in the process. Cycled off before anyone had the chance to make a fuss Big Grin

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.141768
Mobile Version of Website