Powered by Outside

Lithium sizing for 5' 10" tall

PB Forum :: Canfield
Lithium sizing for 5' 10" tall

Author Message
O+
Posted: May 26, 2022 at 17:50 Quote
What size lithium (or balance, or tilt, etc) are you all riding compared to height?
I'm fortunate(?) enough to be an extra schmedium 5' 10" which puts me right between the medium and large.

Right between a med and large for literally every other bike company out there it seems...

Currently on a large 2016 Banshee spitfire which has a 5mm longer reach than the medium lithium (and 27.5 wheels, steeper HA, not exactly apples to apples comparison but whatever). I feel like I'm pretty happy with the frame size, could be slightly longer I guess.

So any anecdotes on whatever frame size you're happy with compared to height?

Or better yet, anyone in Las Vegas, NV riding a lithium these days?

Gracias

Posted: Dec 3, 2022 at 21:11 Quote
Bump on size for a 5’-10” rider in the grey area of M/L.

Posted: Dec 17, 2022 at 15:17 Quote
Also compare: eff, wheelbase. Tuff choice it seems. I'm 6ft and would definitely get a large, you aren't much shorter. I have a slightly longer torso and long arms, so if you have a short torso I would go medium.

Good luck

  • Previous Page
  • Next Page

 


Copyright © 2000 - 2026. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007227
Mobile Version of Website