Powered by Outside

Is the Fall Guy worth the price?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Is the Fall Guy worth the price?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Mar 9, 2008 at 15:59 Quote
Alright, im sick and tired of my clunky, heavy, squeaky p.street. Its fun, but I need a lighter, more reliable bike. The Fall Guy seems perfect, but after I sell my Ironhorse SGS and the p.street, i should only have about a grand. A couple paychecks, and I'll have 1500, but it it really worth it? I'm not that good at street, but dirt jumping is my thing.

I'm lookin for suggestions for cheap builds or a cheaper bike. Preferably 24", but when push comes to shove, a 26" would be fine. Thanks guys

Posted: Mar 9, 2008 at 16:03 Quote
any preference on discs or v brakes?

Posted: Mar 9, 2008 at 16:04 Quote
fall guys are sweet if i had the money i would get one. You can also look at the ns suburan 24. I would get the suburan because you can run a disc and normal wheel.

Posted: Mar 9, 2008 at 16:04 Quote
rancidfan05 wrote:
and bmx hub. and a mtb hub

Posted: Mar 9, 2008 at 16:07 Quote
rancidfan05 wrote:

Well I'd love discs but I could live without em.

Posted: Mar 9, 2008 at 16:09 Quote
g3neric wrote:
rancidfan05 wrote:

well u got to make the decsion weither you want discs or not. also if you want to switch to a bmx hub.

Posted: Mar 9, 2008 at 16:12 Quote
rockymountianflow wrote:
g3neric wrote:
rancidfan05 wrote:

well u got to make the decsion weither you want discs or not. also if you want to switch to a bmx hub.

Mtb hub, discs.

Posted: Mar 9, 2008 at 16:15 Quote
the fall guy is not a dir jump bike, its a techy street bike with steep angles. i would not ride dj on one, look for a dob or blk market instead. if u only ride super techy street then go for the fall guy

Posted: Mar 9, 2008 at 16:16 Quote
spag wrote:
the fall guy is not a dir jump bike, its a techy street bike with steep angles. i would not ride dj on one, look for a dob or blk market instead. if u only ride super techy street then go for the fall guy

for real? just because of the geo?

Posted: Mar 9, 2008 at 16:18 Quote
g3neric wrote:
spag wrote:

thats all that matters on a street bike... its the only thing that can matter

Posted: Mar 9, 2008 at 16:22 Quote
spag wrote:
g3neric wrote:
spag wrote:

thats all that matters on a street bike... its the only thing that can matter

for sure. well shit. umm... Ima look at blk mrkt bikes a bit, I had never really considered them because i heard they snapped like toothpicks

Posted: Mar 9, 2008 at 16:31 Quote
I have heard of one black market breaking. It was the first year they came out too. All of my friends have black markets and ive never seen one break.

Posted: Mar 9, 2008 at 16:32 Quote
bikenation wrote:
I have heard of one black market breaking. It was the first year they came out too. All of my friends have black markets and ive never seen one break.

Well thats good to know... I'll probably end up buying one, they're so sick!

Posted: Mar 9, 2008 at 16:35 Quote
Well my question now is... Blk Mrkt MOB or Three57?

Posted: Mar 9, 2008 at 16:37 Quote
g3neric wrote:
Well my question now is... Blk Mrkt MOB or Three57?

the mob will run you way over 1500...get the .357 and upgrade the shit outta it...

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.154530
Mobile Version of Website