F...

• Next Page
Posted: Mar 11, 2008 at 21:04 Quote
Right on man, well...if you need any more info just let us know, just make sure to mention trials in the post to avoid people like me giving you shit again.Wink

O+
Posted: Mar 11, 2008 at 21:06 Quote
dobermanntrials wrote:
Right on man, well...if you need any more info just let us know, just make sure to mention trials in the post to avoid people like me giving you shit again.Wink
roger dodger
i think if i ever move to a more urban area without dirt jumps and mountains, i'll try and get more in to the trials scene
thanks again man

Posted: Mar 11, 2008 at 21:09 Quote
You live in BC right (says on your profile), I'll change places with you. I live in Montreal, doesn;t get much more urban than that. I hate it, I love the trails and trees and mountains, BC is my dream home.

O+
Posted: Mar 11, 2008 at 21:14 Quote
yeah it's pretty awesome
but at the moment i'm living in a fairly urban area as well...almost as urban as montreal (i know because i go there every summer to see family)
there's still more mountains and trails, but i have to drive to get to them
if you move out here eventually either go a bit further up north in bc
or to abbotsford or chilliwack

Posted: Mar 11, 2008 at 21:18 Quote
I think it will probably be somewhere on Van Island, I will be going to school in Qualicum Beach next year.

O+
Posted: Mar 11, 2008 at 21:23 Quote
dobermanntrials wrote:
I think it will probably be somewhere on Van Island, I will be going to school in Qualicum Beach next year.
oh that'd be nice
have washington mountain to ride (i think)
and there are some really nice dj's and good trials stuff there too
you could ride trials with aaron larock tup

Posted: Mar 11, 2008 at 21:33 Quote
Yeah, I don't know if I'll be staying there, but it looks like a really nice spot. It really depends on where I can find work after school I guess.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.083033
Mobile Version of Website