Chromoly... dmr sect, pbj short or custom need reviews

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Chromoly... dmr sect, pbj short or custom need reviews
  • Next Page
FL
Posted: Oct 9, 2022 at 9:40 Quote
stoobot wrote:
naptime wrote:
Have you thought aboot an NS Majesty? Deffo THE nicest DJ frame I've ever ridden an coming from a Zircus it will feel very similar. Octane One are NS's budget brand an (this used to be the case but, not sure if it still is) the Zircus is a cheaper version of a Majesty. Comes in dirt (long) an park (short). the dirt should give you the extra weelbase/reach

Thats not even close to being right,

The Zircus is alloy and is the same frame NS use for the movement complete which is a cheaper version of the decade frame.

The majesty is a sick frame but i'm not sure id take it over the sect

Sorry, the Void. The Void is the cheap Majesty
so correct just got the wrong frame

Posted: Oct 10, 2022 at 15:00 Quote
Gumby510 wrote:
Here it is with the new cranks and gearing.
photo
Took it out yesterday on some trails and a asphalt pump track. I'm incredibly happy with the setup now. The only thing I may do is go back to billy bonkers tires if I'm going to continue doing mixed surface riding.
I'm running the 22mm shadow conspiracy finest cranks
Profile imperial sprocket and titanium spindle.

What is your fork set at? I run my circus at 80mm on the zircus, the HA is kinda slack at 100mm, but yours looks it's at 100mm

Posted: Oct 10, 2022 at 18:25 Quote
allsk8sno wrote:
Gumby510 wrote:
Here it is with the new cranks and gearing.
photo
Took it out yesterday on some trails and a asphalt pump track. I'm incredibly happy with the setup now. The only thing I may do is go back to billy bonkers tires if I'm going to continue doing mixed surface riding.
I'm running the 22mm shadow conspiracy finest cranks
Profile imperial sprocket and titanium spindle.

What is your fork set at? I run my circus at 80mm on the zircus, the HA is kinda slack at 100mm, but yours looks it's at 100mm

100mm is what I'm at.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012473
Mobile Version of Website