Powered by Outside

Best "after market" charger damper upgrade to 2016-2022 Lyrik ?

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Best "after market" charger damper upgrade to 2016-2022 Lyrik ?

Author Message
Posted: Nov 12, 2022 at 10:31 Quote
Hi Guys!
I have a Lyrik:
https://trailhead.rockshox.com/en/specs/19T81931968?fbclid=IwAR3Nx54iAOEHxepc-_ydOTHj96rWpCdOfpSOPoYX7QuBYyib3wbHgGSSGH0

I know three types of after market upgrades to chager side:
- Push Industries HC97, https://www.pushindustries.com/products/hc-97
- Novyparts Splug: https://www.novyparts.com/optimisation-novyparts-suspensions-vtt/rock-shox-fourches/splug-novyparts-bloc-compression-optimisation-fourche.html
- MST https://www.m-suspensiontech.com/project/mst-charger-2/

To the air side I install the Rock Shox's C1 upgrade. maybe i will consider Vorsprung's Luftkappe:
https://www.vorsprungsuspension.com/collections/most-popular/products/luftkappe-air-piston-kit

Which is the best choice?

Thanks!

Posted: Nov 12, 2022 at 10:58 Quote
Horvathkalman wrote:
Hi Guys!
I have a Lyrik:
https://trailhead.rockshox.com/en/specs/19T81931968?fbclid=IwAR3Nx54iAOEHxepc-_ydOTHj96rWpCdOfpSOPoYX7QuBYyib3wbHgGSSGH0

I know three types of after market upgrades to chager side:
- Push Industries HC97, https://www.pushindustries.com/products/hc-97
- Novyparts Splug: https://www.novyparts.com/optimisation-novyparts-suspensions-vtt/rock-shox-fourches/splug-novyparts-bloc-compression-optimisation-fourche.html
- MST https://www.m-suspensiontech.com/project/mst-charger-2/

To the air side I install the Rock Shox's C1 upgrade. maybe i will consider Vorsprung's Luftkappe:
https://www.vorsprungsuspension.com/collections/most-popular/products/luftkappe-air-piston-kit

Which is the best choice?

Thanks!

The newest debonair upgrade is more than enough. I can't really speak on the vorsprung but I love the new debonair springs.

HC97 all the way. I love mine.

Posted: Nov 12, 2022 at 22:26 Quote
Horvathkalman wrote:
Hi Guys!
I have a Lyrik:
https://trailhead.rockshox.com/en/specs/19T81931968?fbclid=IwAR3Nx54iAOEHxepc-_ydOTHj96rWpCdOfpSOPoYX7QuBYyib3wbHgGSSGH0

I know three types of after market upgrades to chager side:
- Push Industries HC97, https://www.pushindustries.com/products/hc-97
- Novyparts Splug: https://www.novyparts.com/optimisation-novyparts-suspensions-vtt/rock-shox-fourches/splug-novyparts-bloc-compression-optimisation-fourche.html
- MST https://www.m-suspensiontech.com/project/mst-charger-2/

To the air side I install the Rock Shox's C1 upgrade. maybe i will consider Vorsprung's Luftkappe:
https://www.vorsprungsuspension.com/collections/most-popular/products/luftkappe-air-piston-kit

Which is the best choice?

Thanks!
Send the damper to Dougal at Shockcraft for a custom tune, should completely transform the ride without costing a ton.

  • Previous Page
  • Next Page

 


Copyright © 2000 - 2026. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008459
Mobile Version of Website