Can I put an electric motor in a S FSR carbon pro?

PB Forum :: eMTB
Can I put an electric motor in a S FSR carbon pro?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Dec 19, 2022 at 18:53 Quote
Hi, I'm totally new here. I've got a Triumph Tiger but due to a medical condition, I am un able to ride it so I'm selling (if ya wanna but it) that & I'm In the process of buying a Specialized 2012 Stumpjumper Fsr Comp Carbon 29. What I want to know if what if any electric motor can fit & if so what would be best. I won't be going mad on it but I want something reliable that I can have some fun on.

Any thoughts & advice would be welcome & any horrors stories equally welcome.

Thanks in avance,

O+ FL
Posted: Dec 20, 2022 at 5:01 Quote
Waveformsteve wrote:
Hi, I'm totally new here. I've got a Triumph Tiger but due to a medical condition, I am un able to ride it so I'm selling (if ya wanna but it) that & I'm In the process of buying a Specialized 2012 Stumpjumper Fsr Comp Carbon 29. What I want to know if what if any electric motor can fit & if so what would be best. I won't be going mad on it but I want something reliable that I can have some fun on.

Any thoughts & advice would be welcome & any horrors stories equally welcome.

Thanks in avance,

Look at the bafang mid drive motors, specifically the bbs02. The one thing with your bike is where you willl put the battery as due to the rear shock the space is limited and you may not be able to fit a very large battery on.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006798
Mobile Version of Website