Powered by Outside

Bike Porn: 25 lb Scott Genius Mullet Dream Build

PB Forum :: Scott Bikes
Bike Porn: 25 lb Scott Genius Mullet Dream Build

Author Message
Posted: Jan 23, 2023 at 9:46 Quote
Here's a blog / photo feature I just posted on this dream build:

https://www.pinkbike.com/u/DirtGuru2/blog/creating-a-super-capable-25lb-category-blurring-scott-genius-mullet-masterpiece.html

PB1 Custom Scott Genius 3 4 Front


PB2 Custom Scott Genius Handmade Custom Head badge by Jen Green Instagram jengreenheadbadges


PB3 Custom Scott Genius 3 4 Sunny Smaller


PB4 Custom Scott Genius Full Drivetrain

O+
Posted: Mar 27, 2023 at 8:53 Quote
let me just pick my jaw up off the floor....

::slow clap::

Posted: Sep 13, 2023 at 3:19 Quote
That paint job. You are out of your mind. What a build, thank you for sharing that.

Serious props on this build. I own a 2019 carbon Genius. I lived in Socal (San Clemente what's up) at the time and it was easy to demo tons of stuff with demo days dotting the calendar seemingly year round. The Genius was weird and rare-ish while boasting some cool tech, euro pedigree and sexy frame design. I still love riding it years later.

Not sure if you'll see this, but is that a Large frame?

  • Previous Page
  • Next Page

 


Copyright © 2000 - 2026. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012178
Mobile Version of Website