Weird E-bike mods

PB Forum :: eMTB
Weird E-bike mods
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 26, 2023 at 15:35 Quote
Would putting a dual crown fork and extra travel on my rear shock be beneficial on my Nocro Vlt c70?

Mod
Posted: Feb 26, 2023 at 15:53 Quote
KoenRomeyn wrote:
Would putting a dual crown fork and extra travel on my rear shock be beneficial on my Nocro Vlt c70?
itll mess up the geo and stress the headtube a bit

Posted: Feb 26, 2023 at 17:53 Quote
I want to do that on my kenevo sl comp

O+
Posted: Mar 1, 2023 at 8:15 Quote
KoenRomeyn wrote:
You'd probably be better off selling your bike and buying a full fat Knevo. What don't you like about your current suspension setup? Are you adding air tokens to add progressivity to your shock? I have a Levo with 160 150 travel like you and I just start to bottom out on 10 ft drops.

You talking about a 180 dual crown fork? That would make you hta go from 64 to 62. I don't see any long shock options for your bike from cascade components.

Posted: Apr 4, 2023 at 20:10 Quote
Just wanted to see if it would be worth it, I have a buddy who knows where I can get parts for cheap and thought it would improve confidence at most I don’t ride anything crazy just want to be able to keep up with my friends that don’t have e-bikes and thought it might help, they are quite a bit more sendy then I am. Just thought it would help my confidence.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010591
Mobile Version of Website