2019 Knolly Warden Carbon

PB Forum :: Knolly
2019 Knolly Warden Carbon
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 13, 2023 at 12:43 Quote
Hi, always been a fan of Knolly bikes from afar, but do not have any real world experience with them. Very few around us here in VT. I am eyeing a 2019 Carbon 160 size small for my 12 year old. The specs are great and the price is fair. Primarily Vermont single track climbing, rooty / rocky downhills and about 20 days at the bike park at Killington, so Blue Magic / Black Magic, wooden features, jump lines, chunk. He is only 5' tall and looking for something manageable on the climbs and something he can whip around in the air. Anyone have any experience with this particular year / model that can share insight. Not looking for suggestions about what other bikes "I should get" just looking for real reviews of this one. Thanks so much!

Posted: Apr 26, 2023 at 14:28 Quote
Hello i have a Med 2019 CF Warden . Bike's very Awesome 160/155 im a LW Rider as well and it handles amazing the faster you go the better it Gets you wont be disappointed at all .... get good brakes

Posted: Aug 14, 2023 at 8:56 Quote
My 13 yo son has a 2019 Warden. He's about 5'8" and a large fits him great with a little room to grow. Great bike. At 5' but probably growing fast you might consider a medium.

Posted: Aug 14, 2023 at 10:02 Quote
bentriplett18 wrote:
My 13 yo son has a 2019 Warden. He's about 5'8" and a large fits him great with a little room to grow. Great bike. At 5' but probably growing fast you might consider a medium.

Thanks for the reply - ended up getting him a Transition Scout. Loves it.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009722
Mobile Version of Website