Hey, Not Every MTB’r Is a LIBTARD

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
Hey, Not Every MTB’r Is a LIBTARD
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 20, 2023 at 20:16 Quote
Title says it all Smile what’s up ‍♂️

Posted: May 18, 2023 at 9:48 Quote
Correct. I participate in several things that people associate with what you called being a “libtard”

Tesla ownership is another thing in my life that catches people off guard. I also have three pickup trucks, a tractor and a safe full of “scary” boom sticks.

What some people don’t realize is, the car is fun as heck for a commuter to drive, I charge for free at my office building and the environment had nothing to do with my decision. I do other meaningful things for the environment like pick up trash on the trail and minimize waste.

Yeah, every once in a while, someone tries to roll coal as they drive past…oh well. I always chuckle to myself, because I know what they are thinking. If they only knew that I’m probably the most conservative person in the world, they might be shocked.

Posted: May 18, 2023 at 11:52 Quote
Goldcountryca wrote:
Correct. I participate in several things that people associate with what you called being a “libtard”

Tesla ownership is another thing in my life that catches people off guard. I also have three pickup trucks, a tractor and a safe full of “scarey” boom sticks.

What some people don’t realize is, the car is fun as heck for a commuter to drive, I charge for free at my office building and the environment had nothing to do with my decision. I do other meaningful things for the environment like pick up trash on the trail and minimize waste.

Yeah, every once in a while, someone tries to roll coal as they drive past…oh well. I always chuckle to myself, because I know what they are thinking. If they only knew that I’m probably the most conservative person in the world, they might be shocked.

Yeah dude right !! But theirs actually a lot of people I do ride with that are pretty conservative.

Posted: May 18, 2023 at 12:03 Quote
Mcrdsd911 wrote:
Goldcountryca wrote:

Tesla ownership is another thing in my life that catches people off guard. I also have three pickup trucks, a tractor and a safe full of “scary” boom sticks.

Yeah dude right !! But theirs actually a lot of people I do ride with that are pretty conservative.
Everyone I ride with is. I ride mostly with family though; wife, sister, BIL, dad…I only have two other riding buddies and they are as well. I didn’t plan it that way, but birds of a feather flock together, I guess.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008225
Mobile Version of Website