Powered by Outside

Broken frame warranty experience

PB Forum :: Pivot Cycles
Broken frame warranty experience
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 9, 2023 at 7:43 Quote
Had major failure on my Mach 5.5 frame, lower rear pivot was ripped out of the front triangle.

I am original owner and submitted warranty claim with lbs to pivot. It’s been nearly a month and still never heard back!

Has anyone had this type of failure before and how did Pivot handle your claim? I am missing out on prime riding season and am losing faith with Pivot

Posted: Aug 9, 2023 at 7:49 Quote
pilipow wrote:
Had major failure on my Mach 5.5 frame, lower rear pivot was ripped out of the front triangle.

I am original owner and submitted warranty claim with lbs to pivot. It’s been nearly a month and still never heard back!

Has anyone had this type of failure before and how did Pivot handle your claim? I am missing out on prime riding season and am losing faith with Pivot

I would follow up with Pivot. I have had great experiences with them. Maybe your lbs is dropping the ball.

O+
Posted: Sep 25, 2023 at 21:27 Quote
I have used their chat function for basic as hell questions and typically had a response back within 48 hours... I would think a warranty would be high on their priority list, or read out to retailer you purchased bike from.

Posted: Sep 28, 2023 at 18:51 Quote
I have had issues with a cracked Switchblade chainstay twice and also a new Mach 4SL that is delaminating but warranty has been helpful, although they did fight me on the Switchblade. Overall positive experience even if their bikes are way overpriced considering they are made in Myanmar and China.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007847
Mobile Version of Website