Here's a challenge for all you jumpers out there!!

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Here's a challenge for all you jumpers out there!!
Posted: Mar 16, 2008 at 20:35 Quote
duct tape a disposable cam to ur handle bars DUUURRRRRR, i thot of this wen i was CURB HUCKING once, years back

Posted: Mar 16, 2008 at 20:37 Quote
Listen, its not that bad of an idea, people are just thinking of it wrong. All ou have to do is go buy a disposable camera, tape it to ur bars, and while ur in the air, reach over and click the button. Its that simple. I might try it this summer

Posted: Mar 16, 2008 at 20:37 Quote
what would the point be?? really.. It's gonna be a shitty picture and Yu could get the same picture effect for climbing a tree or something..
Chalenge?? i think the real challenge here is to find somebody retarded enough to think it's a good idea.

Posted: Mar 16, 2008 at 20:40 Quote
dmadness wrote:
i think the real challenge here is to find somebody retarded enough to think it's a good idea.

Not a challenge on this website.

Posted: Mar 16, 2008 at 20:40 Quote
bigslope3 wrote:
Listen, its not that bad of an idea, people are just thinking of it wrong. All ou have to do is go buy a disposable camera, tape it to ur bars, and while ur in the air, reach over and click the button. Its that simple. I might try it this summer
hey BRO...my IDEA! whoa! haha Smile

Posted: Mar 16, 2008 at 20:41 Quote
vinceliberatore wrote:
dmadness wrote:
i think the real challenge here is to find somebody retarded enough to think it's a good idea.

check out the guy who posted the thread

wow u guys that are arguing are retarted.... the guy that posted it said " heres a challenge for all you jumpers!!" its gonna be hard because its a challenge u f*cking idiots. geez, grow a pair and try it if ur gonna bitch about it.

vinceliberatore wrote:
dmadness wrote:

muhahahahaha ... you are Absolutely right Vince.

Posted: Mar 16, 2008 at 23:18 Quote
Holding a camera in your hand?

-No problem, this guy can carry a full can of beer:

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i47.servimg.com/u/f47/11/77/23/43/drink110.jpg
Come on guys, cut him some slack, this is actualy a cool idea.

Posted: Mar 16, 2008 at 23:52 Quote
okay, okay, Fine... here's the Easy way.
why would you not just Rip a still frame from helmet cam Video??

Posted: Mar 17, 2008 at 2:57 Quote
dmadness wrote:
okay, okay, Fine... here's the Easy way.
why would you not just Rip a still frame from helmet cam Video??
cuz that defeats the purpose of actually taking the pic midair. Big Grin

sounds like a good challenge to me. of course you'd want to use a disposable camera (shame on ya'll for being so close-minded to think you have to use your nice $$$ digi-cam) taping it to your bars would make it as easy as doing a one-hander, i'd think...

Posted: Mar 17, 2008 at 9:52 Quote
stop sayin hes stupid, you just dont have the balls to try it..

Posted: Mar 17, 2008 at 12:06 Quote
its easy. strap a camera 2 your bike, set it on a self timer go off your jump and there you go. the picture you wanted

Mod
Posted: Mar 17, 2008 at 12:12 Quote
Entirely possible I think.

I rigged my old digital camera to my stem/bars by creating a harness for it out of zipties, and than ziptieing it to the bars. geet a big enough jump and all you'd have to do is hit the take picture button, wouldn't be that much harder than a tire grab or something I imagine.

Posted: Mar 17, 2008 at 12:14 Quote
dosent have to a big jump. a small tabletop would do.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.022294
Mobile Version of Website