YT Jeffsy or Canyon Spectral

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
YT Jeffsy or Canyon Spectral
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 23, 2023 at 1:52 Quote
Hello i’m looking to buy a new bike… Come to the decision between the YT Jeffsy Core 2 or the Canyon Spectral 29 Al 5. Can’t seem to make my mind up. They both have really similar specs. Could someone help?

Posted: Aug 23, 2023 at 5:55 Quote
I own a Jeffsy and is a super fun bike. But the frame is not updated since 2019. I think there is gone be a update this year because all the new uncaged models don't have the Jeffsy model. The canyon is a nice bike with a slacker headtube angle. Both bikes are really good!

Posted: Aug 23, 2023 at 5:57 Quote
Thanks for your advise!

Posted: Sep 2, 2023 at 11:45 Quote
I love my spectral, it’s been super reliable and all around fun, my friend has a Jeff at and he says it’s really great, either way you’re getting a great bike. The nice thing about the jeffsys is the flip chip.

Posted: Sep 4, 2023 at 2:57 Quote
I have had Spectral since 2021. I love it, but use it only as a trailbike in wich it excells. I wouldn't want to use it in a park or in enduro races. I think Jeffsy is better choice for rowdier riding.

FL
Posted: Sep 8, 2023 at 13:41 Quote
I have ridden both bikes before and I think the Spectral excels in normal backcountry riding while the jeffsy does really well in harder riding such as bike park

Posted: Sep 13, 2023 at 20:34 Quote
The YT Jeffsy Core 2 and the Canyon Spectral 29 AL 5 are both capable bikes, and your decision should be based on your riding style and priorities. Make a list of your requirements, evaluate the motorcycles based on those criteria, and you should be able to make a better educated selection.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009322
Mobile Version of Website