Powered by Outside

Norco fluid fsa3 freehub

PB Forum :: Norco
Norco fluid fsa3 freehub

Author Message
Posted: Aug 30, 2023 at 16:52 Quote
Looking to upgrade the sx cassette on my son's bike to a gx as the sx has been nothing but trouble ,however I know I will need to switch to a xd driver freehub from the hg. Does anyone have any reccomendations? First of all the freehub body does not seem to want to slide off the wheel ? Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated. I see the fluid fsa2 has xd driver with the same wheel so it must be possible?
Thanks!

Posted: Apr 17, 2025 at 17:48 Quote
Reviving this. I am looking for the same info. Has this been resolved and if so what is the result?

Posted: May 7, 2025 at 9:24 Quote
mikmilner wrote:
Reviving this. I am looking for the same info. Has this been resolved and if so what is the result?
I am looking for the same info

  • Previous Page
  • Next Page

 


Copyright © 2000 - 2026. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006847
Mobile Version of Website