Forbidden Druid with cascade link and Zeb 160mm GEO

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Forbidden Druid with cascade link and Zeb 160mm GEO
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Sep 8, 2023 at 16:11 Quote
Hello everyone! I am about the forbidden high pivot suspension platform. I currently run a 160mm rear 170mm front GG Gnarvana Enduro bike. I am currently looking to part ways and try out the forbidden… however I’m uncertain which frame to go with (I plan to demo both the Druid and the Dreadnought). When looking my my current bikes Geo it is very similar to the Dreadnought. However idk if I will need that much bike to continue to race enduro and my local desert riding trails of western Colorado. My question is has anyone experienced running the Forbidden Druid with a cascade link and a Zeb 160mm? If so how’s
It feel? And lastly does anyone know what the GEO of a S3 Forbidden Druid would be with a cascade link and a Zeb 160mm fork? Just trying to nerd out on GEO before picking a bike to demo. Thank you so much for any advice!! Shred on! Cheers!!

Posted: Sep 11, 2023 at 16:14 Quote
blainescher wrote:
Hello everyone! I am about the forbidden high pivot suspension platform. I currently run a 160mm rear 170mm front GG Gnarvana Enduro bike. I am currently looking to part ways and try out the forbidden… however I’m uncertain which frame to go with (I plan to demo both the Druid and the Dreadnought). When looking my my current bikes Geo it is very similar to the Dreadnought. However idk if I will need that much bike to continue to race enduro and my local desert riding trails of western Colorado. My question is has anyone experienced running the Forbidden Druid with a cascade link and a Zeb 160mm? If so how’s
It feel? And lastly does anyone know what the GEO of a S3 Forbidden Druid would be with a cascade link and a Zeb 160mm fork? Just trying to nerd out on GEO before picking a bike to demo. Thank you so much for any advice!! Shred on! Cheers!!

I believe Cascade says that their suspension links maintain stock geo numbers. And the Druid come with a 150mm travel fork, so bumping up to 160mm will slacken the HA by about half a degree, raise the bottom bracket a few mm, shorten the reach by a few mm and slacken the seat angle a half a degree also. Probably wouldn't really even notice the changes.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007820
Mobile Version of Website