Powered by Outside

Calgarians heading south this winter! St george/Vegas!

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Calgarians heading south this winter! St george/Vegas!
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 6, 2023 at 12:23 Quote
Heya,

Short story... Got heavily addicted this year to Riding. Our little group does some single track, shuttling and DH. Did local rides for the last couple years but a new Firebird and a trip to Whistler this fall changed things...

Now I cant wait til summer again and in the meantime we gonna head south in Jan. looking to hit Hurricane/St george, Utah area and a couple days around vegas.

Not looking for crazy extreme riding and exposure. Pretty novice abilities. Most blue tracks are doable though and where we lack skill we do seem to make up for it with false courage and limited brain flexing.
Mainly some flow and doable tech. is great.

Also gonna be hitting some bike shops and perhaps a shuttle guide or 2

Super stoked about this coming adventure!!!

Any creative input is greatly appreciated> Weather, Cool folks to meet, cool shops to visit, Community/Nightlife secrets, Guides, ETC

Thanks in advance. I am new to the forum here and hopefully have put this in an appropriate thread.

With that, Any locals looking for weekday rips, shuttles, etc don't be shy. We ride NW Calgary alot and hit moose/West Bragg not nearly enough. We are really looking to expand our playground and meet some cool folks with similar interests. And if you have some stories to share about your trips south...Even better

O+
Posted: Nov 27, 2023 at 9:09 Quote
Am curious as the the Vegas biking scene as well.

Have a regular bunch of fellas that head down to Phoenix for a week during the winter, and it is amazing, especially if you can squeeze in Sedona for a few days.

But am interested in trying somewhere different. Whether that is Vegas, or somewhere in California.
I just need to research a little more, and lurk here for some good feedback Big Grin

Posted: Dec 5, 2023 at 18:09 Quote
BobLoblaw43 wrote:
Am curious as the the Vegas biking scene as well.

Have a regular bunch of fellas that head down to Phoenix for a week during the winter, and it is amazing, especially if you can squeeze in Sedona for a few days.

But am interested in trying somewhere different. Whether that is Vegas, or somewhere in California.
I just need to research a little more, and lurk here for some good feedback Big Grin

It seems pretty quiet around here…. Crickets.

That sounds rad. I’m hoping to get down there maybe next year. Either that or head to Bentonville, AR

This adventure kinda came outta know where and so we are trying to keep the drive as short as possible and expenses down…. But then we somehow added Vegas to Utah and probably blew the budget away now!!!

Santa Cruz was another possible area that’s on the map for future.

Posted: Dec 23, 2023 at 10:10 Quote
Is pinkbike still alive and well? Is there another more active forum. Seems pretty quiet around here

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006169
Mobile Version of Website