Powered by Outside

Any pharmacist bikers on here? Want to come work in Whistler? JOB POSTING!

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Any pharmacist bikers on here? Want to come work in Whistler? JOB POSTING!
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Dec 24, 2023 at 13:23 Quote
Any mountain biking pharmacists out there interested in moving to the mountains? I have an opening for a full-time pharmacist here at my pharmacy right in Whistler. I truly think I have the best job in the world, providing pharmacy services on my work days and biking the world's best trails on my days off.

If you are outside BC (or outside Canada), I can work with you to get your pharmacy license crossed over quickly. I can also work with you to find housing in Whistler. Text from our job posting is below, please DM me here or email me at eric_poulin@nestersmarket.com if you'd like to know more!

Nesters Market pharmacy is looking for a new full-time pharmacist to join our team. Our small-town Whistler pharmacy has a big heart and has years of building strong and collaborative relationships with our patients and local health care team members. We are a full-service pharmacy that supports a full complement of clinical services including travel consults, minor ailments prescribing, medication reviews and immunizations as part of our commitment to provide exemplary pharmaceutical care.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010447
Mobile Version of Website