Powered by Outside

Ekano 2 CF

PB Forum :: Propain Bikes
Ekano 2 CF
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Jan 1, 2024 at 10:03 Quote
Anyone out there received it yet! What are your thoughts on the bike?

Posted: Mar 29, 2024 at 10:22 Quote
mattscottu wrote:
Anyone out there received it yet! What are your thoughts on the bike?

Ordered on Feb 29th and crickets....... Strange

O+
Posted: Mar 29, 2024 at 16:24 Quote
Its been pretty quiet since I put this post out there. Looks like the first orders have gone out in the last few weeks. I am happy to say that I was able to head down last week and grab mine in Vancouver WA. Been put on it a couple of times and I am very happy with it so far! Took 9 weeks to get. This time of year I didnt mind. Got it just time for Spring!

Posted: Apr 3, 2024 at 16:56 Quote
My order is not even in the system and I paid in full…. I don’t get it

O+
Posted: Apr 11, 2024 at 17:07 Quote
Set up a call with them on their website, im sure they would be happy to figure it out with you. I have had a great experience with them,

Posted: Apr 20, 2024 at 20:26 Quote
mattscottu wrote:
Set up a call with them on their website, im sure they would be happy to figure it out with you. I have had a great experience with them,

They do not call back. Fake company?

Posted: Apr 22, 2024 at 3:06 Quote
DepecheMode wrote:
mattscottu wrote:

They do not call back. Fake company?

Every time that I have called them it has been the same girl. I think she is the only one handling the calls. I usually have to call a handful of times before someone picks up. You can also email them and they should get back within a few days.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008518
Mobile Version of Website