Powered by Outside

Full Flow Suspension in Auburn

PB Forum :: USA - West
Full Flow Suspension in Auburn
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Jan 17, 2024 at 8:22 Quote
Anyone have any info on Full Flow Suspension in Auburn, CA? Turnaround time for getting just a fox 38 damper rebuilt? or general turnaround times?

I sent them my Fox 38 damper on Nov 20 based on their appoint scheduling app on their website which stated it was scheduled for rebuil on 11/27. Going on 2 months now and still no damper back.

I've called and emailed them multimple times and they don't answer their phones or respond to emails.

I'm about to drive all the way to Auburn from Oakland and pound on their doors to get my damper back.

While I understand he may be really busy, I've been left without a ride for 2 months now with no idea as to when I will be getting my damper back.

Having used companies like Push and Vorsprung in the past, I wanted to support a local shop and they seemed to get good review. But this length of time and lack of communication is just not acceptable IMO.

O+
Posted: Feb 16, 2024 at 16:36 Quote
I used them once, and they were timely. However, I'm currently waiting for a response on two parts I sent in. Did you get your damper back?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008195
Mobile Version of Website