Powered by Outside

Coil rate, Transition Patrol 2017

PB Forum :: Transition
Coil rate, Transition Patrol 2017

Author Message
FL
Posted: Jan 24, 2024 at 5:14 Quote
Hi
i have a 2017 Transition Patrol Carbon. My Airshock has done a well job over the years but i found a really good offer for a RS SD Coil tuned for a 2017 Patrol.
Now i want to know what your recommendation for the Spring rate is. I weight about 75kg/165lb. My Airshock was pumped up to get around 30-35% Sag.

Thanks for your help

FL
Posted: Feb 15, 2024 at 0:28 Quote
although no one replied i will share my experience
I bought a SAR Spring and used their calculator. It placed me around the 375lb spring so i bought it.
with this spring i get a sag around 32% which should be in a good range according to the guys at transition. I'm excited to try the shock and will report again where i landed with my settings and springrate.


 


Copyright © 2000 - 2026. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007980
Mobile Version of Website