Powered by Outside

Help! Orbea WILD M-LTD or turbo Levo pro 2023

PB Forum :: eMTB
Help! Orbea WILD M-LTD or turbo Levo pro 2023
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Mar 18, 2024 at 22:52 Quote
Hi I am about to get my bike this week that was the turbo Levo pro, but I just saw the orbea WILD M-LTD and liked it very much. What do you recommend I don’t want to make a mistake with a 12 k purchase.

Posted: Mar 22, 2024 at 8:58 Quote
SERUR01 wrote:
Hi I am about to get my bike this week that was the turbo Levo pro, but I just saw the orbea WILD M-LTD and liked it very much. What do you recommend I don’t want to make a mistake with a 12 k purchase.

I bought a 2024 Wild solely because it won the Loam Wolf 2023 EMTB of the year when compared to a somewhat extensive line up. But honestly someone of my level of experience probably couldn't tell much difference between the other ones. However more experienced riders seem to really like the Wild from what I've read.

I wanted a Bosch CX system which was another personal justification for getting the Wild.

I did find a negative just yesterday when I dropped my brand new unassembled Wild off at the LBS. Because the proprietary cable routing through the special SIC system - the brake lines have to be cutoff and drained to install my new EXT 170mm Fork, then the brake line at the bar end have to be redone with new fittings, grrr. Another $70 down the rabbit hole.

I should have my Wild back by late this afternoon and can give some first impressions in a few days.

Posted: Mar 23, 2024 at 8:59 Quote
I can’t speak on the Levo, but know a guy who loves his.

I have a full year on my ‘23 Wild and I am very happy with it. It hasn’t let me down once.
Very maneuverable for a big hitting 29er. Amazing geo with the steep STA and slack HTA.
The Bosch motor is excellent (I have the performance CX).
Whichever you choose I’m sure you’ll be stoked.

Posted: Mar 29, 2024 at 16:31 Quote
I have a 2024 Orbea Wild LTD - love it. handles everything I've thrown at it. I also waited a few months to get one - there seems to be a production slow down. they are a very sexy looking bike, won best eMTB year award, and you don't see many on the trails.

However, you see LEVO all over the place

Posted: Mar 29, 2024 at 17:21 Quote
both are excellent but prefer the Orbea

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008849
Mobile Version of Website