Powered by Outside

Got some 3.0 street for my 2021 stance lol

PB Forum :: 27.5/650b
Got some 3.0 street for my 2021 stance lol

Author Message
Posted: Mar 30, 2024 at 21:46 Quote
Give me a sec to post pics

Rides a LITTLE better around town, but still a little struggle going up any remotely noteworthy incline.

I'm wondering if a 2.0 or smaller would help with that?

How do you post pics better??

https://i.imgur.com/5dWeTyB.jpeg

https://imgur.com/a/mhXgNSP

blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mhXgNSP" data-context="false" >a href="//imgur.com/a/mhXgNSP">/a>/blockquote>script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8">/script>

Posted: Dec 15, 2025 at 12:55 Quote
All good, thanks for posting the pics. Hard to tell everything from just riding around town, but I get what you mean about it feeling a bit sluggish on climbs.

I’m not an expert, just trying to learn from people who’ve played with tire sizes and setups on similar bikes. Curious what’s worked for you guys and how you usually dial this stuff in.

Posted: Dec 15, 2025 at 12:55 Quote
All good, thanks for posting the pics. Hard to tell everything from just riding around town, but I get what you mean about it feeling a bit sluggish on climbs.

I’m not an expert, just trying to learn from people who’ve played with tire sizes and setups on similar bikes. Curious what’s worked for you guys and how you usually dial this stuff in.

  • Previous Page
  • Next Page

 


Copyright © 2000 - 2026. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008018
Mobile Version of Website