Powered by Outside

2020 meta am still relevant?

PB Forum :: Commencal
2020 meta am still relevant?

Author Message
Posted: Apr 4, 2024 at 17:01 Quote
I have a 2020 Meta AM 29 and still riding it hard. I was wondering if anyone here has went to a more “modern” slacker bike and noticed any massive change. I rode a 2023 Sight last year and though that is slacker, it didn’t feel different than the old meta.

The 2020 is supposed to have a 65.5 deg HA…. Same as my ibis Ripley AF! But I measure about 65deg and it rides just as slack as 64deg bikes I’ve been on.

Anyone have any similar experience…. Or different opinion? Interested in hearing what y’all think, especially since the V5 meta is now trending back to the 2020 geo

Posted: Feb 11, 2025 at 12:06 Quote
Very Relevant. These are good bikes and ride amazing for 90% of our average trailers here or in other technical places.

Posted: Feb 12, 2025 at 13:24 Quote
Definitely. Changes or “advances” in bike design from 2018 to present are so small to the point of being negligible. The Meta is a sick bike and you should keep riding the shit out of it Smile

  • Previous Page
  • Next Page

 


Copyright © 2000 - 2026. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006369
Mobile Version of Website