Powered by Outside

Fantasy glitch? No results?

PB Forum :: UCI DH World Cup
Fantasy glitch? No results?
  • Previous Page
Author Message
O+
Posted: Jun 9, 2024 at 20:27 Quote
Anyone else have a major glitch in their league???. Only 4 out of 25 of us got results from Leogang. I definitely had my team selected but not showing up in Rnd 3 results and unchanged in overall from Rnd 2-3

O+
Posted: Jun 10, 2024 at 4:09 Quote
Suddenly all appeared now
HOWEVER what’s going on with Total Season points??? Cumulative totals are not even close to being accurate. Have checked my league as well as global.

Posted: Jun 10, 2024 at 9:43 Quote
Once the race was over yesterday I started playing around with options for next week's race. I seem to have been awarded the points for next week's team rather than the team I had locked in for Leogang. I've massively benefitted from this, which I'm not complaining about but the players in my individual league are not happy about, let alone the impact this could have on the global league if it is possible to know the winners and then change your team accordingly!.

Is this being sorted?

Posted: Jun 10, 2024 at 9:55 Quote
Getting this message when trying to edit team though

"Message: Event is Live, Rosters Locked"

Not really a problem unless a top rider is swapped out just before race.

FL
Posted: Jun 16, 2024 at 21:55 Quote
It doesn't seem to be updating again.

FL
Posted: Jun 17, 2024 at 6:08 Quote
I cant seem to get to fantasy league page without searching google. How do i acess it via the website? Why haven’t the totals shown yet?

FL
Posted: Jun 17, 2024 at 6:29 Quote
I wouldn’t worry about it, it’s only a game, they had a ballz up last round, they obviously want to sort that before updating the points, yeah I know it’s a pain, but is what it is

O+ FL
Posted: Jun 17, 2024 at 10:27 Quote
Why is there a asterisk saying that Leogang doesn't count towards the total?

FL
Posted: Jun 17, 2024 at 11:11 Quote
Because it appears Pink Bike bought their fantasy league platform from Wish!

FL
Posted: Jun 18, 2024 at 5:02 Quote
What does a RED “E” next to your points mean?

O+
Posted: Jun 18, 2024 at 5:18 Quote
Not complaining, but also seems that the price per rider did not update for this next round. Still the same prices since Leogang.

O+
Posted: Jun 18, 2024 at 5:19 Quote
dadgnarsaur wrote:
What does a RED “E” next to your points mean?

Not entirely sure, but if you hover over the "E" it indicates that there was a points exclusion. Not sure why though. I had it too for Leogang.

FL
Posted: Jun 18, 2024 at 10:59 Quote
Leogang point are excluded from your total because of a glitch that meant that some teams could be selected after the race result.

FL
Posted: Jun 30, 2024 at 17:39 Quote
Anyone got any info on the fantasy & when they’re going to revise the riders pricing?
Seems after the Leogang stuff up & the back lash, there has been no communication or revisions whatsoever

  • Previous Page

 


Copyright © 2000 - 2026. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011680
Mobile Version of Website