Powered by Outside

Can't post ad or upload photos

PB Forum :: Bug Reports
Can't post ad or upload photos

If you are looking for support please visit the Trailforks Help Center or the Pinkbike Help Center.
Trailforks/Pinkbike staff does occasionally check these forums, but this is mainly for other users to help each other.
Author Message
Posted: Jun 19, 2024 at 19:07 Quote
I recently changed my email address to an apple "hide-my-email" style address, which I do on most websites these days. Because of this change I can't upload photos or post ads - it says it needs approval by a moderator. Am I supposed to do anything or will this eventually get resolved? If so, how do I know when it's working again? Thanks!

Posted: Sep 4, 2024 at 10:25 Quote
did you ever get an answer? Trying to sell some bike parts and cannot add photo.
Thanks


 


Copyright © 2000 - 2026. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005724
Mobile Version of Website