Powered by Outside

Cannot post BuySell ad - says verification email will be sent even though account is already verified

PB Forum :: Bug Reports
Cannot post BuySell ad - says verification email will be sent even though account is already verified

If you are looking for support please visit the Trailforks Help Center or the Pinkbike Help Center.
Trailforks/Pinkbike staff does occasionally check these forums, but this is mainly for other users to help each other.
Author Message
Posted: Nov 2, 2024 at 2:24 Quote
I've had the same issue as posted below with having to wait multiple days for a new account to be able to post in BuySell.

Now I'm through that (+4 days) I get a new error when I try to create an ad saying 'since this is your first BuySell post, we need to verify your account and you will receive an email etc'

I already verified my email during the sign up process, this is confirmed when I click on the original link which says 'email already verified', but i still cannot post an ad.

Is there anyone who can look into this, or shall I just delete my profile and start the sign up all over again?

Posted: Nov 4, 2024 at 11:33 Quote
Resolved by Charlie in customer success team - Thank you Smile

Posted: Jan 12, 2025 at 17:01 Quote
Same thing happened to me today, trying to list an ad for the first time. Registered a while a ago and have been able to post in the forums. Not seeing any verification emails either. NVM, email came through.

  • Previous Page
  • Next Page

 


Copyright © 2000 - 2026. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007222
Mobile Version of Website