Powered by Outside

Fluid VLT cable noise

PB Forum :: Norco
Fluid VLT cable noise

Author Message
Posted: Mar 10, 2025 at 20:53 Quote
My 2024 model Fluid VLT has pretty bad cable rattle (internal), anyone else found this?

It came (assembled) with a bunch of rubber / foam stickers which I have no idea are for, doubt that even if I remove the battery I'd be able to fit my arm inside the bottom tube to do much with the internal cables.

O+
Posted: Mar 11, 2025 at 5:44 Quote
Jagwire makes a damper housing for your cables. The other trick is putting a sponge in your downtube to hold the cables down.

Posted: Mar 18, 2025 at 0:08 Quote
mtbivans wrote:
Jagwire makes a damper housing for your cables. The other trick is putting a sponge in your downtube to hold the cables down.

Do you mean pull the battery out & shove a sponge up as far as you can with a pole etc?

  • Previous Page
  • Next Page

 


Copyright © 2000 - 2026. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007493
Mobile Version of Website