Powered by Outside

Merida One Forty 700 (2023)- advice on selling please

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Merida One Forty 700 (2023)- advice on selling please

Author Message
Posted: Mar 20, 2025 at 4:05 Quote
Hi all- just wanting to get some advice. I posted my 2023 Merida One Forty 700 a few days ago and I've had 70 views but zero watchers. It seems like a great deal to me (having paid full whack for it and hardly ridden it!). Am I missing something/ or advertising it wrong? It's the only one on the site. Thanks for any input cheers
photo

Posted: Mar 20, 2025 at 7:22 Quote
Creswellion wrote:
Hi all- just wanting to get some advice. I posted my 2023 Merida One Forty 700 a few days ago and I've had 70 views but zero watchers. It seems like a great deal to me (having paid full whack for it and hardly ridden it!). Am I missing something/ or advertising it wrong? It's the only one on the site. Thanks for any input cheers
photo

Doesn't that bike come with headset cable routing? If so then a discriminating buyer will probably avoid this bike since cables routed in this fashion are a dreadful maintenance chore. Good luck.
photo

Posted: Mar 20, 2025 at 8:59 Quote
Yeah fair point- I’d hope it wasn’t a deal breaker though

BenLow2019 wrote:
Creswellion wrote:
Hi all- just wanting to get some advice. I posted my 2023 Merida One Forty 700 a few days ago and I've had 70 views but zero watchers. It seems like a great deal to me (having paid full whack for it and hardly ridden it!). Am I missing something/ or advertising it wrong? It's the only one on the site. Thanks for any input cheers
photo

Doesn't that bike come with headset cable routing? If so then a discriminating buyer will probably avoid this bike since cables routed in this fashion are a dreadful maintenance chore. Good luck.
photo

  • Previous Page
  • Next Page

 


Copyright © 2000 - 2026. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007795
Mobile Version of Website