Powered by Outside

Where can I find suitable parts to restore a SR suntour xcr29?

PB Forum :: Other
Where can I find suitable parts to restore a SR suntour xcr29?

Author Message
Posted: Apr 4, 2025 at 5:36 Quote
I recently bought a used specialized rockhopper from 2015~2016 (I think) and it has an SR Suntour fork on it, the seals are bad, and a couple things are missing, and I was hoping to find a higher quality (than random Chinese ones on Amazon) compatible replacement parts

Posted: Apr 5, 2025 at 0:17 Quote
I used to purchase quality seals for my XCM. However, now that it's my second bike, I tend to buy the Chinese versions instead.

I used to buy mine from https://www.xxcycle.com/18952-joint-a-levres-sr-suntour-pour-xcr.html but you can also find on
https://www.tradeinn.com/bikeinn/en/sr-suntour-dust-seal-kit-for-fork-xcm34-xcr34/139754096/

Posted: Apr 5, 2025 at 14:29 Quote
You can find parts for the SR Suntour XCR 29 on **SR Suntour’s service site**, **JensonUSA**, or **Worldwide Cyclery**. They usually have legit seal kits and service parts. eBay can work too if you're hunting for older or rare pieces.

Posted: Apr 10, 2025 at 8:13 Quote
My problem isn’t lack of options, it’s that I don’t know what is compatible and with last longer than a few days

  • Previous Page
  • Next Page

 


Copyright © 2000 - 2026. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006033
Mobile Version of Website