Powered by Outside

PLEASE HELP! Shock size for kona stinky 2-4 2008

PB Forum :: Kona
PLEASE HELP! Shock size for kona stinky 2-4 2008

Author Message
Posted: Sep 7, 2025 at 12:56 Quote
what is the shock size in the 2008 kona stinky 2-4?

O+
Posted: Oct 31, 2025 at 1:48 Quote
190 mm × 50 mm (7.5" × 2.0") shock size.

Posted: Jan 3, 2026 at 18:48 Quote
zelmer7 wrote:
what is the shock size in the 2008 kona stinky 2-4?

It's 6.5x1.5" (165x38mm) for a Stinky 2-4.

Posted: Jun 7, 2026 at 7:31 Quote
gtrguy wrote:
zelmer7 wrote:
what is the shock size in the 2008 kona stinky 2-4?

It's 6.5x1.5" (165x38mm) for a Stinky 2-4.

this is correct!

Posted: Jun 9, 2026 at 14:15 Quote
190 mm × 50 mm (7.5" × 2.0") shock size.

Posted: Jun 10, 2026 at 6:29 Quote
delmonhii wrote:
190 mm × 50 mm (7.5" × 2.0") shock size.

not for the 2-4, I have one in my garage that I'm waiting on a x-fusion 165 x 38 XC shock for my kid.

Posted: Aug 27, 2026 at 14:08 Quote
r3cc0s wrote:
delmonhii wrote:
190 mm × 50 mm (7.5" × 2.0") shock size.

not for the 2-4, I have one in my garage that I'm waiting on a x-fusion 165 x 38 XC shock for my kid.

This is correct. The full size Stinky takes the larger shock but the 2-4 takes the 165x38 (6.5x1.5).

  • Previous Page
  • Next Page

 


Copyright © 2000 - 2026. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007048
Mobile Version of Website