Powered by Outside

Anyone have any info? How uncommon or I guess common these actually are

PB Forum :: Shimano
Anyone have any info? How uncommon or I guess common these actually are

Author Message
Posted: Oct 19, 2025 at 11:33 Quote
I managed to buy this dumb luck coming to possession of an almost complete set of these. So I have a left and right lever, one caliper and original hoses. They've never been installed. They're in absolutely mint condition. I'm just trying to determine if it's something that is likely to need to sell quickly if I wanted to sell them? I mean while they are neat, I unfortunately recently bought brakes and just feel like I'd be better off off I'll in exchange for freeing up funds for other parts that I desperately need lol
If anyone can share the thoughts when they were from and when they stopped selling them cuz I can't find much information about it and at all

White Shimano bl-m445

https://i.postimg.cc/Bn0qQTXc/shimano-m445blk-2.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/Bn0qQTXc/shimano-m445blk-2.jpg


 


Copyright © 2000 - 2026. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006423
Mobile Version of Website