Powered by Outside

Evil Wreckoning V3 (Boxxer vs Zeb)

PB Forum :: Evil
Evil Wreckoning V3 (Boxxer vs Zeb)

Author Message
Posted: Oct 23, 2025 at 21:25 Quote
I am about to build my first and last dream bike. I had a wreckoning previously but since sold it then realized I want another but with some added tweeks. My old bike had the older Zeb ultimate. It was nice but at nearing 50 years old, my wrists and hands would not allow to ride without discomfort. So I would like to know if anyone has had personal experience with either of these forks on a V3 wreckoning. It's the new version of the Boxxer as well as the new 3.1 version of the Zeb I am referring to. Most of my park riding is at Angle Fire, Trestles, and Whistler. Thanks

O+
Posted: Oct 25, 2025 at 0:45 Quote
If comfort is your priority, go Boxxer. It’s noticeably smoother on long park laps and easier on the hands than the Zeb, especially at places like Whistler and Angel Fire. The Zeb 3.1 is great for trail/enduro, but for bike-park riding and wrist relief, the Boxxer will feel more forgiving and controlled.

Posted: Oct 25, 2025 at 15:41 Quote
Would the new boxxer set at 190 of travel be your first choice? Thanks for the reply btw.

Posted: Feb 16, 2026 at 7:16 Quote
KerDog77 wrote:
Would the new boxxer set at 190 of travel be your first choice? Thanks for the reply btw.

Not sure if this helps, but I had a 29" 190 fox 40 on an insurgent v3 and wish I would have just done 200 for the extra stack height. It all kind of depends on how you ride your bike and what your preference is.

  • Previous Page
  • Next Page

 


Copyright © 2000 - 2026. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007321
Mobile Version of Website