water packs.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 at 15:20 Quote
whats a good water pack for cheap? tht can hold a full face and guards. i kno dakine has some good ones. any thing else?

Posted: Mar 23, 2008 at 23:40 Quote
konakid22 wrote:
whats a good water pack for cheap? tht can hold a full face and guards. i kno dakine has some good ones. any thing else?
you're gunna need a massive pack, almost something a little bigger than a normal backpack if you wanna hold a fullface. Look around on jensonusa.com.

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 5:28 Quote
what about the camelback chaos, that looks like a good one, for only 50$

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 8:13 Quote
they're all virtually the same quality imo. Just depends on how much you can fit in them, but a full face is really tight to fight like i said.

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 8:17 Quote
xfactor78 wrote:
they're all virtually the same quality imo. Just depends on how much you can fit in them, but a full face is really tight to fight like i said.

Dude. The full face holder is on the outside of the pack. You don't know what you're talking about.

Use a Dakine Nomad. Best FR pack ever made.

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 14:04 Quote
yeah the dakine are nice, but im low on money and the camleback is nice to, im not sure witchone i will get yet.

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 14:07 Quote
are you talking about a hydration pack? you could buy a really nice biking intended backpack, then buy a hydration bladder and just stick it in. I reccommend Camelbak, i havehad 2 for the last 3 years and is still holding up perfect

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 14:09 Quote
AustinP wrote:
are you talking about a hydration pack? you could buy a really nice biking intended backpack, then buy a hydration bladder and just stick it in. I reccommend Camelbak, i havehad 2 for the last 3 years and is still holding up perfect
yeah i am, i thing i might get the camelbak chos, i think it will do the job.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011923
Mobile Version of Website