3 custom Car photos!

PB Forum :: NBR Photos
3 custom Car photos!
  • Previous Page
Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 20:58 Quote
Had a photo shoot with a guy from the custom car club this weekend! Here are the results of the night, I have a bunch more just haven't had a chance to work on them yet.

photo

photo

photo

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 21:13 Quote
I really like that last one with the mountains. I wish I could take photos like those.

Good Job!

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 21:15 Quote
sweet photos dud you get them perfect!

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 21:48 Quote
dear David,

Yum.

Sincerely,

Jon

Ps. DAMN

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 22:21 Quote
Nice work David! Keep it up please!

Posted: Mar 27, 2008 at 0:10 Quote
very professional, they could be mag covers,subject, light, composition, infact everything sweet. well done.

Posted: Mar 27, 2008 at 2:26 Quote
shot number 2 is ma fave Smile sweet shots tho

O+
Posted: Mar 27, 2008 at 2:45 Quote
holy slut for flashs batman!

nice shots dude!

Posted: Mar 27, 2008 at 3:22 Quote
The last one is simply stunning, great job!

Posted: Mar 27, 2008 at 4:45 Quote
Superb detail and clarity, nice subtle tones and great use of fill flash does this for me. The 3rd stands out more for me with the car being included in a scenic shot, very proffesional.

Great work David, awesome mate!!

Posted: Mar 27, 2008 at 6:51 Quote
nice, good shots, perfect lighting Camera , the second one is hilarious, reppin NWAtup

Posted: Mar 27, 2008 at 10:29 Quote
A custom Hyundai? Confused

Now that's out of the way on to the pictures. I would seriously consider sending that third picture into a magazine like Car & Driver or Road & Track and see if they'd publish it. I wouldn't be surprised if they would. That photo to me looks like something I'd expect to see in a large publication magazine.

Keep up the good work. Most people just take pictures of things. Your work always captures a moment in time, which is what I consider the true essence of photography.

Posted: Mar 27, 2008 at 10:48 Quote
Looks great David! The Second one is by far my Favorite. The exposure and composition in the third are great but the position of the car isn't as flattering as it could be. (Would be nice if it was shot from a little higher angle to show the a little more of an isometric view of the car.)

Posted: Mar 27, 2008 at 11:09 Quote
johno wrote:
Looks great David! The Second one is by far my Favorite. The exposure and composition in the third are great but the position of the car isn't as flattering as it could be. (Would be nice if it was shot from a little higher angle to show the a little more of an isometric view of the car.)

Thanks for the great comment! The problem was I had no stand to stand on; however, you do make a good point about the angle, I will be doing another shoot next week, I will keep that in mind!Big Grin

Posted: Mar 27, 2008 at 11:45 Quote
dude thats really cool the pictures are perfect and so clear

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010858
Mobile Version of Website