Frame build

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Frame build
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 28, 2008 at 8:16 Quote
Got enough together now for a new build so I'm in need of ideas for a decent lightweight build. I am after something long and low. Heres what i thought so far:
Frame: Fit Cleveland
Forks: Odyssey classic race
Cranks: Odyssey Wombolts
Wheels: ???
Bars: Fit sky highs
Tyres: KHE folding park
Stem: Fit D.L.R.
Seatpost: Fit D.L.
Seat: Fit ECCD
Grips: ODI Longnecks
Chainwheel: Demolition M5
Pedals: Odyssey trail mix
I'm not too sure about the wheels but am quite light so not after any which are too heavy duty. Is it best to buy a good complete set of wheels or build them? Can people think of any similar components which would be any better aside from the frame?

Posted: Nov 5, 2008 at 6:12 Quote
Dude if you want somthing long and low get/make something long and low idiot

Posted: Nov 5, 2008 at 6:26 Quote
madeinchinamyass wrote:
Dude if you want somthing long and low get/make something long and low idiot
way to do a gravedig, not contribute at all to the original question, and invade our bmx forums..that was pretty epic.

Posted: Nov 5, 2008 at 9:12 Quote
sounds nice to me!

if u want lite wheels to go for sun city lite rims they are strong as anything and weigh like nothing ... and if u really want you could get profile minis but they will set u back ALOT and maybe an s3.5 insted of the eddie i just got one off ebay and u can get them pretty damn cheap well 140-50 off rrp anyways that isnt very cheap even with that much off lol but they are amazing feel so nice and maybe reconsider the khes they exaggerate the buckled bits in the wheel well they do to mine thats about it lol ... just stick to one at the front. x

Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 5:54 Quote
i would get the proper wheelset thats wat i run and there realy strong and light as f*ck also they come in loads of colours to pimp up your bike even more Wink

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010329
Mobile Version of Website