Hummmm

• Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 3, 2008 at 1:56 Quote
Hello everybody and thanks for looking at my thread!

First off I would like to say that I used to have a RARE Silver Claud Butler Frame and now got a new frame!!!

Now to the important part!

I am currently in a rebuild of my new bike and im not sure what to get for it Confused

I got a jump frame and I want to do jump on it (Of Course:lolSmile

I want parts that are good quality but at the cheapest price!!

Anyone out there with some help???

lol lol

O+
Posted: Apr 3, 2008 at 2:00 Quote
well can you be more specific???? What type of frame do you have and what type of biking are you going to be doing?

Posted: Apr 3, 2008 at 2:03 Quote
norcorider121 wrote:
well can you be more specific???? What type of frame do you have and what type of biking are you going to be doing?

I Got a jump frame and I want to do jump!

Sorry I will add this now Redface

O+
Posted: Apr 3, 2008 at 2:13 Quote
Lol ok, well I'd say if your on a budget look at getting a marz dj fork ( whichever you can afford). Cranks some three piece BMX either gusset pigmy or primo hollowbytes. Singlespeed. Make sure you spend money on getting a quality rear hub such as the hype pro 2 ss. If your dj only I'd say go with a bb5 or 7 mech brake as its cheap and you only need rear. There are so Many options for bar and stem iv just taken delivery on my deity bar and ns bikes stem and they are strong and lite and look pimping in black. Perfect for djing

Anyway hope iv helped Big Grin

Posted: Apr 3, 2008 at 2:16 Quote
Thanks for the help

Im going to look for some of this stuff now Big Grin

norcorider121 wrote:
Lol ok, well I'd say if your on a budget look at getting a marz dj fork ( whichever you can afford). Cranks some three piece BMX either gusset pigmy or primo hollowbytes. Singlespeed. Make sure you spend money on getting a quality rear hub such as the hype pro 2 ss. If your dj only I'd say go with a bb5 or 7 mech brake as its cheap and you only need rear. There are so Many options for bar and stem iv just taken delivery on my deity bar and ns bikes stem and they are strong and lite and look pimping in black. Perfect for djing

Anyway hope iv helped Big Grin

O+
Posted: Apr 3, 2008 at 2:18 Quote
Haha cool make sure you check chainreaction cheapest prices for the uk

Posted: Apr 3, 2008 at 2:25 Quote
dont get single track rims

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008389
Mobile Version of Website