poser

Posted: Mar 8, 2008 at 0:29 Quote
i live in a small town and theres not too many places to ride a freeride bike (in live in the flat part of AB) I used to not be so good at dj's and street, but im better now. point is, evry one called me a poser cuz I had a big bike and evey one had hart tails, but they have never seen me ride in BC on the real trails. but get the bike cuz as long as you have fun, who gives a shit about others opinions.

Posted: Mar 10, 2008 at 15:09 Quote
get the bike!! i sure would

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 16:28 Quote
posers dont crash... so if your goin to get the bike make sure you crash! then you wont be a poser!!!!

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 20:38 Quote
hambone2 wrote:
posers dont crash... so if your goin to get the bike make sure you crash! then you wont be a poser!!!!

???? lol

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 20:49 Quote
hha i used to get called a poser
cuz i had a better bike then most in my town
and i just started biking
all they do when thay call yu a poser is trying to make yu feel bad that yu have a dope bike
and they have shit
so f*ck them
but the bike
and ride onSmile

oh and ps: those kids that called me a poser...well im twice as better as them now

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 20:52 Quote
hambone2 wrote:

Not true at all.

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 20:56 Quote
lol i guess like 90% of the people over here are poser and just hide behind excuses like, they are jealous of my bike...i mean just look at the post your bike threads and compare the number of posts wit hthe riding videos and riding photos forum...

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 20:58 Quote
vinceliberatore wrote:
hambone2 wrote:

Not true at all.

I think it is LOL! Posers don't ride, thus they don't crash. Obviously this implies that if you crash, you aren't a poser! LOL

Having a new helmet made me feel like a poser because it was all shiny and carbon an such.... now that its got a few scrapes, I wear it like a work of art!

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 21:10 Quote
I see what you're saying, but I haven't crashed in a few months (I mean crashed, not a little fall because I'm stupid). I can't ride a whole lot because of other commitments, but I do ride.

So am I a poser?

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 21:11 Quote
vinceliberatore wrote:
I see what you're saying, but I haven't crashed in a few months (I mean crashed, not a little fall because I'm stupid). I can't ride a whole lot because of other commitments, but I do ride.

So am I a poser?

No, because you have fallen/crashed Smile Damn you baseball

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 21:13 Quote
Haha yeah. Only a few more months...

On a side note, 180 tables aren't easy to do.

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 21:13 Quote
mattiscool124 wrote:
i really really want an the sx trail that my cousin is going to sell me in the summer but everybodys calling me a poser but i really want to do whistler more often do you think i should get it

Honestly, they're just jealous. I'm sure if they had the opportunity to get a sick bike they would. It doesn't matter what they think of you, that "poser" thing is just a phase that everyone outgrows man.

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 21:14 Quote
I jacked myself up a bit today but I was a little overdue so as dumb as it was I was okay with it.

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 21:15 Quote
Get it and hit something big that week. They'll shut up.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013334
Mobile Version of Website