juicy three's

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
juicy three's
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 14, 2008 at 7:10 Quote
marzocchi all mountain 3
9mm axel

Posted: Apr 14, 2008 at 7:24 Quote
I'm going to go take the brake off and post a vid or a bunch of pics for you... I'll probably do pics because it's easier and takes less time... Give me a half hour

Posted: Apr 14, 2008 at 7:28 Quote
ok well i need help to know how to adjust the brakes bc mine are rubbing i think with the rotor.
lik they seem jammed

Posted: Apr 14, 2008 at 7:59 Quote
five more mins.. I"m uploading the photos now... Check my photos in my profile...

Posted: Apr 14, 2008 at 8:29 Quote
The pictures uploaded in reverse order...

Posted: Apr 14, 2008 at 9:44 Quote
fugger wrote:
The pictures uploaded in reverse order...
ok so i should do the steps in the reverse order u uploaded them

Posted: Apr 14, 2008 at 9:56 Quote
yeah... 1- flip the bike... 2- loosen the bolts... 3- step on the lever to squeeze the brake tight... 4- tighten the bolts back up with the brake still pinned... 5- It should then spin freely... That's the only way to adjust Juicy 3's... This is the reason that I've gone up to a 5 rear and 7 front...

If it still rubs after completing the steps, you will probably need to take it to you LBS... I left comments under each photo.

Posted: Apr 14, 2008 at 10:01 Quote
fugger wrote:
yeah... 1- flip the bike... 2- loosen the bolts... 3- step on the lever to squeeze the brake tight... 4- tighten the bolts back up with the brake still pinned... 5- It should then spin freely... That's the only way to adjust Juicy 3's... This is the reason that I've gone up to a 5 rear and 7 front...

If it still rubs after completing the steps, you will probably need to take it to you LBS... I left comments under each photo.
one thing what bolts do i have to loosen?
and do i need to take off the front wheel.?

Posted: Apr 14, 2008 at 10:03 Quote
photo

Thats with my bike upside down...

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014428
Mobile Version of Website