rheam wrote:
i think it might be that

yup

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 5:30 Quote
spag wrote:
rheam wrote:
i think it might be that

yup

Cool, thanks. Not riding distance from my house but I have a bike rack. Definitely gonna check that place out this summer.

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 5:32 Quote
photo
photo

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 5:35 Quote
spag wrote:
photo
photo

Was that this spring or last fall?

edit* definitely spring.

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 5:38 Quote
triptex wrote:
spag wrote:
photo
photo

Was that this spring or last fall?

edit* definitely spring.

last sunday Razz

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 5:42 Quote
spag wrote:

last sunday Razz

Do you know who owns this land? It would be sweet to get an excavator in there to make rollers and massive doubles. The open forum that caused me to start this thread was looking for alternative sites to have legal DJs.. If a site is ever chosen they will be using heavy equipment for the initial build.

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 5:51 Quote
triptex wrote:
spag wrote:

last sunday Razz

Do you know who owns this land? It would be sweet to get an excavator in there to make rollers and massive doubles. The open forum that caused me to start this thread was looking for alternative sites to have legal DJs.. If a site is ever chosen they will be using heavy equipment for the initial build.

well its owned by the city

we brought a fairly large tiller in last year to soften the ground without a problem, cops and sunyouth came by to see what we were doing and they did not seem to have a problem. we use to bring our cars in all the time. until some dumbass stole a car, brought it in there and burnt it, fags...

if you bring a bobcat or something not MASSIVE i think we could get away with it but you would have to remove it at the end of the day

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 5:59 Quote
spag wrote:
triptex wrote:
spag wrote:

last sunday Razz

we brought a fairly large tiller in last year to soften the ground without a problem, cops and sunyouth came by to see what we were doing and they did not seem to have a problem. we use to bring our cars in all the time. until some dumbass stole a car, brought it in there and burnt it, fags...

if you bring a bobcat or something not MASSIVE i think we could get away with it but you would have to remove it at the end of the day

I hate loosing privileges due to inconsiderate people. That's why I wont be posting the location of the trail we're working on. I'm sure I sound like a dick because of that but I don't care.

If there is another open meeting I will mention this location to the organization. They would work out the logistics with the borough and financing. If you have a tiller already then I'm sure you will make good progress this summer.

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 6:09 Quote
triptex wrote:
spag wrote:
triptex wrote:

I hate loosing privileges due to inconsiderate people. That's why I wont be posting the location of the trail we're working on. I'm sure I sound like a dick because of that but I don't care.

If there is another open meeting I will mention this location to the organization. They would work out the logistics with the borough and financing. If you have a tiller already then I'm sure you will make good progress this summer.

we rented a tiller for the day (cost like 100$) but the ground is nice and soft, only problem is that it is sandy so its hard to build in the summer, we need 2 be building now, thats y i am not sure where i will be going on sunday

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 6:12 Quote
spag wrote:
triptex wrote:
spag wrote:

we rented a tiller for the day (cost like 100$) but the ground is nice and soft, only problem is that it is sandy so its hard to build in the summer, we need 2 be building now, thats y i am not sure where i will be going on sunday

Check the long term forecast, next weekend should be great for building too. tup

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 6:27 Quote
Well, as soon as I can force the AMT and CITL to allow bikers to use their transport system (f*cking SAAQ disallows racks on buses now, they had the service but not anymore). I should be going to Montreal very frequently to ride (I go to the University, so I like to hit up the spots behind the main buildings, and I'd love to discover what the mountain has to offer) so I could eventually come help build some stuff, if I can convince them to let us on the buses and train.

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 6:37 Quote
m47h13u wrote:
Well, as soon as I can force the AMT and CITL to allow bikers to use their transport system (f*cking SAAQ disallows racks on buses now, they had the service but not anymore). I should be going to Montreal very frequently to ride (I go to the University, so I like to hit up the spots behind the main buildings, and I'd love to discover what the mountain has to offer) so I could eventually come help build some stuff, if I can convince them to let us on the buses and train.

We'd love the extra help but I think your fighting an uphill battle. Madder

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 8:03 Quote
thos jumps look absolutely amazing, lol to bad its so far from here.

and good luck on getting your bike on the train and stuff, its going to be super hard to get them to let you do that unless you find like 200 people and want it and all go bug them or something

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 8:07 Quote
rheam wrote:
thos jumps look absolutely amazing, lol to bad its so far from here.

no way man . Car + Rack + loving GF = 10 minutes to heaven.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.031070
Mobile Version of Website