Whats The Best Mountain Bike Park In The U. S.

PB Forum :: Downhill
Whats The Best Mountain Bike Park In The U. S.
Posted: Feb 22, 2010 at 13:41 Quote
im in the same situation as you because im over in rexburg, only an hour over the tetons and there is not much riding around. i mostly ride the pass and targhee. have you been over to the new jumps in victor?

O+
Posted: Feb 22, 2010 at 13:47 Quote
yeah they are fun but i would rather ride the pass the new trail that they are building is going to be fun as hell got to ride it once in nov.before it started snowing. Targhee is fun as well, the new park at the village is better than the djs in victor. Rumor has it that the village is going to expand on their park and that snow king is building djs lie the victor ones.

Posted: Feb 22, 2010 at 13:54 Quote
ya for sure, they are fun but not really big so you get bored. i havent heard about the new trail on the pass yet? whats the name and is it flowy jumps or more dh style. does teton village/jackson resort have any decent trails.

O+
Posted: Feb 22, 2010 at 13:59 Quote
i think it is going to be called powder puff but not sure on that one. It is def more dh style. starts from the auxilary parking lot at the top of the pass and meets up with the old pass rd right before the log ride into the palmer jumps. The village opened a terrain park a few days before lift service closed last summer rumor hasd it they will be expanding on it this summer

FL
Posted: Feb 22, 2010 at 15:49 Quote
deadatbirth wrote:
mt snow is better than diablow too.

stopped reading there...mt snow...more like mt blow

Posted: Apr 25, 2010 at 21:54 Quote
runner wrote:
Beacuse they're nowhere near the east coast Razz
so the foarm is best park in us not the east coast?

Posted: Apr 26, 2010 at 14:56 Quote
I was just making a little list of east coast parks.

Posted: Oct 2, 2010 at 19:52 Quote
whiteface is still up and coming, tomorrow will be my 5th time at diablo in the past 2 years, they keep everything in amazing shape. highland seems like its really doing well, people prefer that over anything in the east now a days. diablo and highland are well groomed parks, but whiteface is madd tech and old school dh. please dont hate on diablo though, the place is so sick, and some of their dh trails have me shitting my pants.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.032072
Mobile Version of Website