wat is the best bike make of all time

PB Forum :: Downhill
wat is the best bike make of all time
Posted: Apr 20, 2008 at 5:42 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
kid do you know what the English language is?

ha ha no.Salute

Posted: Apr 20, 2008 at 10:23 Quote
trekrules wrote:
personal prefrence,i say the Foes 2:1 DHS mono because it revolutionized the way downhill bikes should be.
Can I ask why? Leverage ratio? 2:1 is impressive, but ya. Maybe I'm missing something...

Posted: Apr 20, 2008 at 11:23 Quote
i would say trek. they have a bike for every type of cyclist on the planet, from granny slow pottering down to the shops to lance armstrong to andrew shandro. their bike are built to a very high standard and they are excellent with the few warranty issues that they expeirence. they offer a lifetime warranty on all their frames, including their carbon fibre frames(this does not include crash damage) and they have no problem backing up this warranty. their bikes are very well priced too, simply because they use economies of scale to keep costs down, this is especially true on their lower end bikes.

also (before any says it) it does not matter that they are made in tawain, they are professionally built.

Posted: Apr 20, 2008 at 12:02 Quote
for me its gotta be norco. there f**king awesome

Posted: Apr 20, 2008 at 12:16 Quote
hmm, the first bike comapny to make a real mountain bike probably...

Posted: Apr 20, 2008 at 18:04 Quote
Harris93 wrote:
myne is kona bar none

And have you even riden any other bikes? Rolleyes

Posted: Apr 20, 2008 at 18:07 Quote
chatua wrote:
Harris93 wrote:
myne is kona bar none

And have you even riden any other bikes? Rolleyes
i love kona, but there definatly not the best bike made. try rotec, yeti, foes, corsair, intence

Posted: May 31, 2008 at 3:46 Quote
kona make a big range off good bikes. But intense bikes are crazily good.

Posted: May 31, 2008 at 4:05 Quote
It only need 2 air shocks and a DH racing setup,that would be the ultimate race bike.I want 1Pimp
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.richi-engineering.de/bike/bike/hulk9.jpg

Posted: May 31, 2008 at 4:50 Quote
Hows about when the results are compiled we make a huge "V.S" thread and all the bike makes can engage in a big battle royale of pointless trite threads which serve no purpose other than to waste bandwidth?

O+
Posted: May 31, 2008 at 6:08 Quote
Best bike make of all time? It's kind of a retarded question.

Do you mean the first company to make a mountain bike? The first company to bring it to the mass market?

Do you mean the best company to produce a full line of bikes from cross country to all mountain to freeride to downhill?

Or perhaps you are talking about the best high-end boutique bikes?

It all comes down to personal preference.

For full line bike company, I like Ellsworth.

For smaller boutique bike company, I like Seven. Others may argue Indy Fab or Moots or ......

Posted: May 31, 2008 at 14:20 Quote
Intense. Their name describes what they are.

O+
Posted: May 31, 2008 at 14:41 Quote
each company has their own strengths and weaknesses... just another useless thread to clog up the site...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017066
Mobile Version of Website