Don't you just hate it when...

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Don't you just hate it when...
  • Previous Page
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 18:25 Quote
People say things like "You don't f*cking need that bike, poser" or "YOU DON'T NEED THAT BIKE, YOU NEVER WILL, JUST f*ck OFF!" it's only happened to me once, but my 2 friends are fighting over it and its making me angry. So do you agree with my that it's gay ? Also, share similar stories if you want.

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 18:30 Quote
yea i hate that too my friends always bother me

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 18:31 Quote
Haha, I have a shred so it's not really possible to be too good for that. But my friend just bought a stinky, and people are ragging on him for it. I think they're just jealous.

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 18:31 Quote
YeahSoWhat wrote:
People say things like "You don't f*cking need that bike, poser" or "YOU DON'T NEED THAT BIKE, YOU NEVER WILL, JUST f*ck OFF!" it's only happened to me once, but my 2 friends are fighting over it and its making me angry. So do you agree with my that it's gay ? Also, share similar stories if you want.
and where did u here roflcopter

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 18:32 Quote
Can't say. I'd be breaking rules 1 and 2.

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 18:35 Quote
id say that u have to at least learn on a hardtail but it doesnt really matter how good ur bike is, its your choice about how much money you want to spend

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 18:37 Quote
^^ what he said, and the thing is, if you have the money to buy a good bike like at least 800$ and up, im talking hardtail. Then why would you go and buy a supercycle.

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 18:38 Quote
yea one of my buddies is alwayys bothering some kid that he shouldnt even be riding because hes so bad but hes actually not that bad.Confused

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 18:51 Quote
yah i agree with all of you. i mean its your choice how much you want to spend on a bike right. i think that anybody who says that is just jealous of your bike.

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 18:52 Quote
neriahlikestobike wrote:
yah i agree with all of you. i mean its your choice how much you want to spend on a bike right. i think that anybody who says that is just jealous of your bike.
yeah really.

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 18:55 Quote
kyle7 wrote:
neriahlikestobike wrote:
yeah really.
i never really thought about it but now that i do there are a lot of people out there who say thing like "you dont deserve that bike" and it just pisses me off Really Mad

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 19:00 Quote
i agree its not right saying shit to people like that but i do hate people who buy all the brand new gear and top notch shit and then not even both to ride it there just in it for the looks and they dont even use there own money they get there mum to

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 19:02 Quote
paddzymtber wrote:
i agree its not right saying shit to people like that but i do hate people who buy all the brand new gear and top notch shit and then not even both to ride it there just in it for the looks and they dont even use there own money they get there mum to
i pay for most of my stuff unless its more then 600$ haha

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 19:05 Quote
paddzymtber wrote:
u shouldnt care its there money, its not like ud turn it down if ur mom would buy it for u, ur just gelous. i had to buy my own bike but i obviously would think it was nice if my parents would pitch in

O+ FL
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 19:06 Quote
I HATE That I Just Got Into MTBing And Me and My Parents Split The cost Of My Devinci
And My Friends Like Why Did you buy That Its to Much Money .
I Hate That

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009198
Mobile Version of Website