Surrey Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Surrey Riders Thread
O+
Posted: Aug 23, 2014 at 2:08 Quote
DRodrigues wrote:
Checked out invergarry a couple days ago. Trails are awesome. Go check it out .

I'm gonna check it out sunday. Can't wait

Posted: Aug 23, 2014 at 8:45 Quote
It is a blast. I've seen people rocking BMXes on the lines.

O+
Posted: Aug 23, 2014 at 19:40 Quote
I really regret selling my devinci district. I didn't think I'd need it anymore. Would have been a lot of fun to take it there. Now all I have is my norco range.

Posted: Aug 23, 2014 at 19:46 Quote
There's a blue SS District frame on the buysell.

Posted: May 20, 2015 at 12:25 Quote
Looking for people to ride with... Just got a new to me Santa Cruz V-10 but no transport... Live in New West... Itching to ride since first bike since my Team DH got stolen years ago... Anybody able to hook up some rides would be greatly appreciated. Email new_horizons_roofing@live.ca THANKS!!!!!!

Posted: Aug 19, 2015 at 13:28 Quote
Anyone still interested in cleaning up Stokes Pit/Latimer Park? This place could actually be pretty decent with a little bit of work.

O+
Posted: Dec 2, 2015 at 11:20 Quote
hi all

looking for new people to ride with , i live in guildford. i have been to most of the ride spots around here .
doing downhill , often traveling to aston hill . also like all of the surrey hills for good am riding days , i will be more than happy to meet new people to ride with , please pm me if any interest thanks

O+
Posted: Dec 18, 2015 at 4:18 Quote
Magiko wrote:
hi all

looking for new people to ride with , i live in guildford. i have been to most of the ride spots around here .
doing downhill , often traveling to aston hill . also like all of the surrey hills for good am riding days , i will be more than happy to meet new people to ride with , please pm me if any interest thanks

This is surrey in Canada not the UK. Strangely enough, we have a guildford in Surrey too lol.

Posted: Jan 25, 2016 at 12:52 Quote
SORCE AGM Tuesday night 7:00-9:00pm

http://www.sorcebikeclub.org/home/general-news/367-sorce-2015-annual-general-meeting

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.sorcebikeclub.org/images/phocagallery/AGM%20small.jpg
(sorry about the huge image, not sure how to adjust on PB page)

Posted: May 14, 2019 at 13:24 Quote
What happened to all the surrey riders? 500+ pages in this thread but dead for the last 4 years.

O+
Posted: May 14, 2019 at 13:31 Quote
I have no idea what happened but I'm glad someone revived it, we should get some group rides organized! (maybe not today because of the rain, but when the weather gets nice)

Posted: May 17, 2019 at 13:55 Quote
Ya it's odd, there's obviously still an active community out on the trails but nobody comes on the forums any more. I hit up the watershed and south surrey during the week and usually drive a bit further out for the bigger mountains on the weekends.

Posted: May 18, 2019 at 9:15 Quote
The PB forums seemed to die out a little. I'm guilty of allowing it to die out though.

Posted: Jun 8, 2019 at 9:15 Quote
Dj sessions at invergary is where it's at

Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 14:15 Quote
They have any beginner lines?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016157
Mobile Version of Website