The Whistler Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
The Whistler Thread
Posted: May 9, 2008 at 16:08 Quote
PNWrider wrote:
my favorite line is freight train to origonal sin to freight train to in deep back to freight train to side track to dirt merchant to a line to GLC. yay!!

is freight train better than a-line?

Posted: May 9, 2008 at 16:14 Quote
xtremerider33 wrote:
PNWrider wrote:
my favorite line is freight train to origonal sin to freight train to in deep back to freight train to side track to dirt merchant to a line to GLC. yay!!

its kinda different. to me at least. everything on garbo is different than lower mtn. aline is faster, freight train is longer. idk. their hard to compare, theyre both awesome.

Posted: May 9, 2008 at 16:16 Quote
PNWrider wrote:
xtremerider33 wrote:
PNWrider wrote:

its kinda different. to me at least. everything on garbo is different than lower mtn. aline is faster, freight train is longer. idk. their hard to compare, theyre both awesome.

i heard freight train is the same as a-line just a longer version...i really wana hit it for the step up onto the box then drop off

Posted: May 9, 2008 at 16:38 Quote
whos going up opening weekend???
i know i am and i wanna get liek a fatty train
coming down aline so at the end at glc
thers like a non stop of people going off
the drops haha

Posted: May 9, 2008 at 16:52 Quote
I'll be up around the 20th

Posted: May 9, 2008 at 17:00 Quote
im going up on saturday the 17th opening day

O+
Posted: May 9, 2008 at 17:10 Quote
I cant wait!!

whistler stokage for you guys!

Views: 7,341    Faves: 125    Comments: 33

Posted: May 9, 2008 at 17:41 Quote
or some sick a-line stokage also from the guy above^^^^

Views: 63,303    Faves: 1,298    Comments: 251

Posted: May 9, 2008 at 18:23 Quote
HAHA typical, I just knew it wouldn't go one run without at least 4 noobs blocking, at least 2 got out of the way, one time I got stuck behind this 40 year old guy and he WOULD NOT get out of the way, I yelled at the top of my lungs, still nothing, so at the Rock Garden I blew past him. So annoying sometimesRolleyes

Posted: May 9, 2008 at 18:25 Quote
yeh, etiquette is key

O+
Posted: May 9, 2008 at 19:05 Quote
How long would you say someone would need to stay at Whistler ro ride atleast half the FR/DH trails? Im attempting to plan a trip for July, if everything sounds good and my funds are right, ill be there.

Posted: May 9, 2008 at 19:09 Quote
Pitcrew wrote:
How long would you say someone would need to stay at Whistler ro ride atleast half the FR/DH trails? Im attempting to plan a trip for July, if everything sounds good and my funds are right, ill be there.
3 days atleast lol

O+
Posted: May 9, 2008 at 19:11 Quote
So a week might be overkill...

Posted: May 9, 2008 at 19:15 Quote
Pitcrew wrote:
So a week might be overkill...
lol no a week would be perfect
first couple days find your fav linmes get the feel of them
then the next days trick them
than the last day go all out

O+
Posted: May 9, 2008 at 19:20 Quote
I just hope id make it to the 7th day. Now i just gotta add it up, save, and go.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014766
Mobile Version of Website