The Whistler Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
The Whistler Thread
Posted: May 9, 2008 at 19:22 Quote
Pitcrew wrote:
I just hope id make it to the 7th day. Now i just gotta add it up, save, and go.
yeah

Posted: May 9, 2008 at 19:29 Quote
Guys check out the WBP site when its light out. They started pushin the dirt in the Boneyard, and there's a rough outline of a 20-30ft stepdown.

Posted: May 9, 2008 at 19:30 Quote
RockyMountainPride wrote:
Guys check out the WBP site when its light out. They started pushin the dirt in the Boneyard, and there's a rough outline of a 20-30ft stepdown.
sick
i was just on the site and saw it
the big glc is still gone

Posted: May 9, 2008 at 21:01 Quote
Just read the whole thread and watched the vids - really stoked to get my new bike up there asap!

Posted: May 9, 2008 at 21:10 Quote
sumas-shredder wrote:
HAHA typical, I just knew it wouldn't go one run without at least 4 noobs blocking, at least 2 got out of the way, one time I got stuck behind this 40 year old guy and he WOULD NOT get out of the way, I yelled at the top of my lungs, still nothing, so at the Rock Garden I blew past him. So annoying sometimesRolleyes

yeah i got stuck behind a fat chick shredding down heart of darkness, i yelled at her then tried to get past, and she tried to get outa the way by turning, but she turned the wrong way and almost threw me off the side of the mountain Eek it really does get annoying

Posted: May 9, 2008 at 21:12 Quote
xtremerider33 wrote:
sumas-shredder wrote:
HAHA typical, I just knew it wouldn't go one run without at least 4 noobs blocking, at least 2 got out of the way, one time I got stuck behind this 40 year old guy and he WOULD NOT get out of the way, I yelled at the top of my lungs, still nothing, so at the Rock Garden I blew past him. So annoying sometimesRolleyes

yeah i got stuck behind a fat chick shredding down heart of darkness, i yelled at her then tried to get past, and she tried to get outa the way by turning, but she turned the wrong way and almost threw me off the side of the mountain Eek it really does get annoying
haha was it the part near the river??
an older man was in front me nd my friends and when we
told him to move he yelled at us and was liek wait your turn

Posted: May 9, 2008 at 21:16 Quote
ya it sux being stuk behind slow people but ur at a bikepark open to the world and ur not in a sanctioned race

Posted: May 9, 2008 at 21:22 Quote
Pitcrew wrote:
So a week might be overkill...
hahahaha, if you stay even a week youll be beggin to stay longer

Posted: May 9, 2008 at 21:23 Quote
PNWrider wrote:
Pitcrew wrote:

yeah thats not long, im there for 2 weeks after crankworx. theres an air dome, dj's, skatepark, the mountain and lots of trails, you wont get bored

Posted: May 10, 2008 at 7:16 Quote
ya a week is not long enuf if u dont waste yourself shredding all day

Posted: May 10, 2008 at 11:51 Quote
makechanges wrote:

i rode a hardtail up there for a day, and the next day my ankles were absolutly killing me, you can get so sore riding that mountain for 8 hours Confused

Posted: May 10, 2008 at 11:58 Quote
xtremerider33 wrote:
makechanges wrote:

i rode a hardtail up there for a day, and the next day my ankles were absolutly killing me, you can get so sore riding that mountain for 8 hours Confused
i rode my norco 125 with 4 inches of travel that didnt move
for 2 8 hour days then i rode a fully for the other day
i i was perfectly fine

Posted: May 10, 2008 at 12:29 Quote
point243racer wrote:
xtremerider33 wrote:
makechanges wrote:

i rode my norco 125 with 4 inches of travel that didnt move
for 2 8 hour days then i rode a fully for the other day
i i was perfectly fine

i rode a 3 inch travel Kona.........

O+
Posted: May 10, 2008 at 15:35 Quote
xtremerider33 wrote:
PNWrider wrote:
Pitcrew wrote:

yeah thats not long, im there for 2 weeks after crankworx. theres an air dome, dj's, skatepark, the mountain and lots of trails, you wont get bored
My plsn is just bring my Glory, and ride the mtn. Air dome and DJ park will get a few runs to...

Posted: May 10, 2008 at 16:17 Quote
HAHA have fun at the air dome on a Glory, place is BUILT for a hardtail, rode my Stinky and alll my speed was always sucked away

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014773
Mobile Version of Website