The Whistler Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
The Whistler Thread
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 19:27 Quote
xtremerider33 wrote:
savagepaul wrote:
anthonybmxer wrote:
Does anyone year know the exact days of harvesy huckfest like when to when cuz im entering slopestyle!
whats that i might want to enterBig Grin

you would win lol. in the contest i dont think you are allowed to backflips, its messed up, not that i would try one anyway. Its a comp for teens that are not good enough or whatever for Crankworx
lol sweet where?? like mountain dj's or what?

Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 19:28 Quote
savagepaul wrote:
xtremerider33 wrote:
savagepaul wrote:

you would win lol. in the contest i dont think you are allowed to backflips, its messed up, not that i would try one anyway. Its a comp for teens that are not good enough or whatever for Crankworx

yeah its all in the boneyard. they make all the hits smaller and take down the jumbotron, but its still dope....i was gona enter last year, but it was pouring rain and it got cancelled

Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 19:31 Quote
xtremerider33 wrote:
savagepaul wrote:
xtremerider33 wrote:

yeah its all in the boneyard. they make all the hits smaller and take down the jumbotron, but its still dope....i was gona enter last year, but it was pouring rain and it got cancelled
lol how big are the jumps and drops?

Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 20:28 Quote
anthonybmxer wrote:
your gunna get so owned
watch out paul's coming and hes gonna own all on his specialized p.3!!!

Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 20:45 Quote
photo

heres a pic of my bf having a run in with a bear off of clownshoes

Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 20:51 Quote
olliegirl wrote:
photo

heres a pic of my bf having a run in with a bear off of clownshoes
lol i would like stop breathing if i ran into that

Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 20:52 Quote
xtremerider33 wrote:
so anyone got whistler stories or something....ran in to a bear....broke a bone....man this thread is bombing

i overshot a table haulin down aline and was out for a minute and a half, had a bruised sternum, sprained wrist and a 3/5 concussion. then i sat out for a day and then rode the day after. it was SICK. i dont rly remember it tho, ahahaha

Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 20:55 Quote
xtremerider33 wrote:
savagepaul wrote:
anthonybmxer wrote:
Does anyone year know the exact days of harvesy huckfest like when to when cuz im entering slopestyle!

yeah ur not aloud flips but what ever its still really fun

O+
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 20:58 Quote
My little bro on B-line. Notice bear and bikers in background in background. Kye almost hit them... (the bears)
photo

Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 21:05 Quote
dylanvarkonja wrote:
My little bro on B-line. Notice bear and bikers in background in background. Kye almost hit them... (the bears)
photo

holy shit its a bear !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahha

Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 21:23 Quote
Gonna be there July 17th to August 13th.

Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 21:28 Quote
PNWrider wrote:
xtremerider33 wrote:
so anyone got whistler stories or something....ran in to a bear....broke a bone....man this thread is bombing

i overshot a table haulin down aline and was out for a minute and a half, had a bruised sternum, sprained wrist and a 3/5 concussion. then i sat out for a day and then rode the day after. it was SICK. i dont rly remember it tho, ahahaha

i did the exact same thing, sorta lol overshot a jump on a-line, bottomed out my 3 inch travel and broke my finger. it was pretty awesome to go down that hard and only break a finger....its sucked though cause i was out for like, 6 weeks

Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 21:33 Quote
xtremerider33 wrote:
PNWrider wrote:
xtremerider33 wrote:

i did the exact same thing, sorta lol overshot a jump on a-line, bottomed out my 3 inch travel and broke my finger. it was pretty awesome to go down that hard and only break a finger....its sucked though cause i was out for like, 6 weeks

haha, i was out for a day

Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 21:35 Quote
uggh paul what makes you think ur gunna own me?

Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 21:53 Quote
Hahha bears.. I always see them when I'm on Schleyer or going up Garbo. One of my bail stories was on the opening drop on Dirt Merchant(Pretty lame I know). The first time I went down Dirt Merch I cleaned the drop and everything was good. The next day on Turkey Sale weekend it was pouring rain and so I went pretty slow on the ladder bridge. Went off it with barely any speed, got bucked off my bike when I hit one of these two fat rocks by the start of the landing, rolled for a bit and then ended up lying against a tree. Pretty fun time because after I couldn't move my braking finger so riding was kinda sketch.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.029137
Mobile Version of Website